Reviews for Spider-ling, Spider-Boy, Spider-Man
X-Gon chapter 19 . 8/19/2019
AN UPDATE! YES! I'M SO EXCITED! My comment might be a little brief because I'm reading this through my lunch break. Sorry about that.

HAPPY! YAY HE'S HERE! Bit grumpy, but that was to be expected. XD

Oh my gosh, he almost went into the building in costume. What a goof - I love him.

Uncle Ben was mentioned and my heart aches. That was one thing I wish they would've brought up a little. But, can't do anything about it now.
OH FRICK HIS SPIDER-SENSE WENT OFF! My heart literally skipped a beat. What is it? What's happening?

OH MY GOSH ITS KRAVEN! *SHRIEKING*

Oh my gosh I am LITERALLY freaking out right now! HOLY FRIC HOLY FRICK HOLY FRICK! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! I don't even know what to say! Kravens attacking him, MAY is there, Pete is in danger - my brain is going on overload!

Ah, the prostitution jokes rears its head again XD LOL

Ooooh, Tony's gonna get it from May! I'm actually really excited to see this. I love Tony. Love him to pieces. But I think May needs some answers.

I seriously love Peter and May's relationship. It's the sweetest, purest, most amazing thing that trumps all other realtionships :3

Awwww, it's sad that Liz moved away before Peter could get to know her. But I like how you incorporated it! I wonder how he was found out! And how they managed to detain him! I mean, he wasn't going down without a fight XD BUt seriously, I like how you didn't just brush that over.

Oh, you DID tell us how they found out! Cool!

NOOOO FLASH! GIVE HIM HIS CLOTHES! D: D: D:

Annnd now they know. Ooooof - I wonder how they're going to react. I mean, Flash is terrible, but HOW terrible is he? He wouldn't just ignore this, right?

Also, Kraven, you have the worst timing. All this pressure coming down on my boy T.T He's been through so much.

WHOO! This chapter was amazing! You had me on the edge of my seat. I was laughing, I was crying. I was having a great roller coaster of emotion. You writing is legendary and I love it and all your stories! Thank you so much for this amazing update! :D :D

Hope you have a good day/week/month/life.
Lailuh chapter 19 . 8/19/2019
My boy D: D:
Every time I see you updated it ho early puts me in the best mood. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/19/2019
Wow I'm really hooked into this fanfic and really love it! Please keep updating!
LoonyLovegood1981 chapter 19 . 8/19/2019
Oh I can't wait for what's gonna happen next, this is so exciting! Wonder if this is gonna change the way Flash treats Peter in the future... Anyways, I love your story, keep up the amazing work :)
SongNoFound chapter 19 . 8/19/2019
thank you for update your fiction ! I really like this chapter, sure mayybbeee peter should call Happy, sound a good idea
cargumentluv chapter 19 . 8/19/2019
Omgosh this is insane!
BooleanResearcher chapter 19 . 8/19/2019
Laughed out loud at the Pokémon comment. Loved this chapter and look forward to more! Far From Home was great and the new MCU movies sound promising.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/19/2019
Yeeeeesssss! You updated! Great chapter as usual.

Aunt May was surprisingly calm. Though she probably will punch tony in the face...

I’m pretty sure tony is flying back to queens as soon as he sees the message. Heck, all the avengers are most likely coming to beat up Kraven regardless of a bounty on their heads.

There is a Spidey 3 film coming out later, though unnamed. It was said on an interview with Tom Holland when he accidentally spoiled it.
Profilore chapter 19 . 8/19/2019
Omg this chapter. I wanna hug Peter so hard.
JessieKLove chapter 19 . 8/19/2019
This was awesome! Can’t wait for the next chapter x
helen101 chapter 19 . 8/19/2019
You know, cliffhangers aren't fair. I absolutely loved this chapter. The message May left - beautiful. Can't wait for Tony to listen to it.
Nakaru Uzumaki chapter 19 . 8/18/2019
This chapter mad me want more than any other you've posted, I hope you update soon
Jambee chapter 19 . 8/18/2019
This is really good. I would totally buy this book.
AlphaGodzilla19 chapter 19 . 8/18/2019
Nice, can Peter meet Cassie Lang?
Koalabear14ismine chapter 19 . 8/18/2019