Reviews for Spider-ling, Spider-Boy, Spider-Man
Omg this story is so so so good! Please keep writing lol XD
BlendedInBlack chapter 20 . 6/25
that's OmiNOuS... can't wait to see what you put up next!
astateofmind chapter 20 . 6/24
Wow, welcome back! Thrilled to have this update. The Peter-Flash relationship just got much more intense and complex, especially as it is now all based on a misunderstanding. Poor Peter has to wiggle his way out of that mess too. Curious to see how that will play out. Great chapter, and please share the next one soon!
Bookeater-otaku chapter 20 . 6/24
It live! I almost didn't believe it. I hope we will see more updates in the future.
InfinitysWraith chapter 20 . 6/24
Eyy welcome back.
Kraven has issues. Jeez. Anyway, just binged this fic in a day, I really enjoyed it! I especially liked how you dealt with the Avengers’ split. I feel like too many fics kind of gloss over it, make it seem like one side is completely right while the other is just evil/dumb, but yours focused more on how it was tearing their friendships apart. The Wakanda arc was fun, too, but I’m withholding judgement on the Kraven stuff for now. He’s a little bit too overdramatic for my tastes so far

But yeah, thanks for sharing this fic! Hope to see more from you soon :)
salty milkshake chapter 20 . 6/23
MAN! THE EXCITEMENT THAT RAN THROUGH ME WHEN I SAW THAT THIS FIC UPDATED- AAAA i haven’t been in this fandom for a good while but wow,, this is one of the few avengers fanfics (and fanfics on ) that i will always come back for when i see an update! you’re doing amazing and i adored this chapter, i cant wait to see where you go with this
Ambiguous Cake chapter 20 . 6/23
I had to go back and re read the last chapter a little bit, but it all came back to me quick enough. Flash being concerned made me melt a little bit, even if Peter can't accept it right now. Hoping more comes of that interaction. I'm glad you updated, I really enjoy reading this story and look forward to what happens next!
Eolian1 chapter 20 . 6/23
I'm so glad you've updated this story! I only found it recently but I gotta say, last chapter's locker room injury scene was one of the best chapter endings I've read in a long time. I love how you write this story going in a similar direction to canon but make the actual content different so it's all new and interesting. Thank you for the chapter!
Megan844 chapter 20 . 6/23
Love the story so far I really enjoyed reading it
kaycanada chapter 20 . 6/23
YES! I knew you would come back! Bless! also, blanching at the thought of peter parker getting skinned, like, that should be illegal. I mean, murder and desecration of a corpse is, obvi, illegal, but you know what I mean. It's PETER! OMG I'm just so happy, I started jumping when I got the update notification. Yay!
Jedi Alex Colbent chapter 20 . 6/23
It’s been so long.
Glad to see you’re doing ok.
Zero chapter 20 . 6/23
Thank you .
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 20 . 6/23
Whoo! Another foe! But first let me say, EW. Kraven’s last text was gross lol. I bet Peter is either going to get his ass whumped or Tony will fly down anyway to help. Maybe Happy will be nicer to Peter? Who knows! Well, you do, but everyone else doesn’t :) I’m super stoked about the update and look forward to more!
Marvi chapter 20 . 6/23
What. What?! You are alive and are updating one of the best fics I've ever read on this site? Hooray!

Please don't disappear again. Also, I'm a little surprised May and Tony are cool about letting Peter handle crazy-Tarzan-who-knows-his-identity all by himself. While I like seeing Peter do his thing, that just seems odd, especially since May saw his skills up close and personal.

I liked the flash/Peter interaction. I wonder what the other two students in the locker think about the whole situation and if it's going to come up again...

Love MJ entering the fray lol. Can't wait to see what happens next.
1,435 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »