Reviews for Spider-ling, Spider-Boy, Spider-Man
Marvi chapter 20 . 6/23
What. What?! You are alive and are updating one of the best fics I've ever read on this site? Hooray!

Please don't disappear again. Also, I'm a little surprised May and Tony are cool about letting Peter handle crazy-Tarzan-who-knows-his-identity all by himself. While I like seeing Peter do his thing, that just seems odd, especially since May saw his skills up close and personal.

I liked the flash/Peter interaction. I wonder what the other two students in the locker think about the whole situation and if it's going to come up again...

Love MJ entering the fray lol. Can't wait to see what happens next.
woodxvii chapter 20 . 6/23
Excited to see this updating. Your spiderman is super cute and if fills my need for spidey related things well. He and mj are really good together but I'm not gonna lie I hope he keeps in contact with shuri at least, they're healthy for each other as friends if nothing else. Kraven is everything you expect from his kind of character, well portrayed
Gaim no Kaze chapter 20 . 6/23
Love that you're back. Don't know what's going on, hope you have everything sorted out. I look forward to the next chapter
OF COURSE IM STILL READING I LIVE FOR YOUR UPDATES
OMG YOUR BACK!
littlehappydragon chapter 20 . 6/23
Yay! So excited that you are continuing the story! Can’t wait to find out what will happen next! (By the way, you’re an amazing writer! Love how you write Peter and May!)
dtrl2003 chapter 20 . 6/23
Thank youuu for updating this. Your book has been in my download folder for months and the minute it updated. I was so excited. Out of the 1000 fanfics that I’ve read, yours hands-down is one of the best, creative and most memorable. So pleaseeee continue updating. Keep up the amazing work
hfjdsahflkdsa chapter 20 . 6/23
Its nice to have the in depth perspective of tony vs the naive outlook of a the high school MJ on billionaires. I look forward to the next chapter and all the further charachter development! These chapters have been great so far.
Larca Scorsa chapter 20 . 6/23
Oh I'm so glad you're back :D
It's funny because I thought about your fic like... 3 days ago? x) Downloaded it in case it disappeared then went into the reviews section and... well I was a bit put-off by the amount of people asking you, *demanding* you to update... That's so rude. Don't feel pressure to write, ever. It's *your* story, write it at your own pace.
Your story's really amazing and honestly the only one from the Marvel fandom I'm willing to keep following if you're up to it.

That being said, I really enjoyed the calm pace of this chapter after those breathless last chapters. And also what you did with MJ and Flash's characters! That's a really cool development for Flash (even if it's a bother for Peter...) and MJ, finally introducing her feel really good :D And also, I love the bollocking May gave Tony, because he totally deserves it. Wish I could have witnessed that!

Take care!
Larca
Marantette chapter 20 . 6/23
You’re back! Yayyy!

I hope you are enjoying a return to this story as much as I enjoyed seeing the update notification :D
cshen.julienne chapter 20 . 6/23
You know what?this is awesome!
smh204 chapter 20 . 6/22
HOLY CRAP. OMG. When I saw the notification, I actually gasped and then had to check to make sure it was actually this story. I cant believe you’re continuing to write. It’s been a long time, but much love for continuing it. AND AHH such a good chapter. I reread the entire thing to remember where we were. Please consider updating again soon
DarkestLight234 chapter 20 . 6/22
I just reread this one, so I'm sooo glad your still updating. I hope everythings well, people should definitely still be reading this, its *really* well written.
I haven’t read this one yet, but I wanted to tell you I saw the email notification and actually SHRIEKED. Glad to see you’re still alive and kicking!
Hi :) i dunno if ur on hiatus but I wanted to say that I love the story and if u choose to continue it- I’ll be more than happy to read the next part 3
1,436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »