Reviews for Spider-ling, Spider-Boy, Spider-Man
OrionsVisiting chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
was so cute.

Peter is just a cute little puppy in cute.

Schkeuditz 'aint that hard if you know German ;).

It was a great chapter,loved it!I'd also love to see(If would do one),as a suggestion,maybe one of those Hurt/Comfort ones,were someone or something gets hurt and then there's bonding time?That sentence was reeaally long.

It would be so cool to see someone with such talent take it on :D.

Doooooodles,

-risky
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Well, I think you got them in character for the most part. Truth be told, I think there should be a chapter on where the rest of the Avengers find out just how old Peter really is. There are a few fics addressing that.

To be honest, I haven't seen Civil War, but I do know enough about it to get a good picture about what it's really about. Like any good superhero civil war, neither side was really in the wrong. Steve wanted the heroes of the world to have the freedom to chose and Tony believing that the heroes of the world need to be held in check. Steve going after Bucky was out of loyalty and friendship but also irrationality. Plus, Steve would've gone against the Accords anyway. As for Tony, believing that the heroes of the world should have government oversight was...you get what I'm going with this right? Plus, Steve tried to tell him about the enemy but Tony didn't listen to him. As for taking sides, it was going to happen eventually. Steve and Tony's decisions only accelerated both sides having to pick sides. To me, Civil War only boiled down to two sides fighting over a difference of who's right. It's an interesting concept to think on.
Guest of honor chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
I love that your making these one shots of Spider-Man and the avengers and because it will help the time go by until Spider-Man Homecoming comes out! Please update soon.
TinyRobot27 chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Pretty nice beginning for a new story. I'll read just about anything you make lol.
X-Gon-Give-It chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Aww i loved it! Peter is such a sweetheart and Tony needs someone to be with. Not relationship wise, more like apprentice-wise. Someone he can teach, someone who looks up to him and would love to learn more. I can't wait to read more! As a request...maybe some more Tony and Peter, like them both just geeking out over science? That would be awesome!
badwolfbay99 chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
I love it! Please write more I love the new MCU spidey and I really want to know how he fits in with existing characters. Could you write one with daredevil in? I always thought they would have an interesting relationship! I love all your stories and this one shot writing is epic. When I read this I can just picture them so easily and did I mention I LOVE IT! Please update soon :)
abandoned-fanworks chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Hey! Long time no read. Glad to see you're still in the writing game. Anyway, got a suggestion for you. You don't have to write the whole thing if you don't want to, just take aspects of it if you prefer. Or don't write it at all. Your call.

So basically Peter is at the Avengers' base because they're doing evaluations and stuff and he's already finished his but outside a load of the Avengers are doing practice runs (against missiles, auto pilot Iron Man suits etc.) and he finds the noise unbearable. He tries to leave but the second he steps outside he feels like his head is going to explode and the vibrations in the air make it feel like something is trying to rip him apart. But of course, he doesn't want to tell any of the Avengers that it bothers him because he's the new guy and they told him after the evaluation that he was more than welcome to hang out around the base. So he ends up in like a basement or a storage room deep in the building where it's quieter but still loud and he ends up curled up in the corner, on the ceiling (because it helps him focus and relaxes him or you could do something else if you prefer) and (for whatever reason) Natasha ends up in the room and he's afraid she's going to yell at him for being somewhere he's not supposed to or something because he's really intimidated by Natasha but instead she just asks him what's wrong and ends up teaching him like meditation techniques or something.

Basically, I want the spiders to bond. End of story.

So there you go, do with it what you will!
Fernandidilly-yo chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
OH MY GOD! "A fetus in colorful panty-hoes" you killed me, that is so stickin funny. Oh my goodness, I'm still laughing.

This was cute. From Tony being all nice, to Peter being scared on the plane. Nice job. ;)
ObservationalObsessive chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
I loved this! So good! I can't wait for more! This was just perfect! It's fics like these that make me okay with how little screen time he got. ;)
Death Fury chapter 1 . 8/12/2016