Reviews for High on Magic
Rez The Eighth chapter 18 . 8/3
Oh, what a great story! It was like I had a private showing of a romantic comedy in my head as I read this. Our beloved pair felt like real people, Jackie was a bimbo, and Viktor was such a scumbag. He does make a nice villain, though. And that accent...ha! The only other person besides Viktor with a great accent that's fun to see written is Fleur Delacour. Thanks again for writing lovely story, my new favorite writer 3!
KourtneyKhaos chapter 18 . 8/1
Great story!
TopazPeridot chapter 1 . 7/29
What a fabulous start
apologiesforthwith chapter 18 . 7/29
I'm so thankful to the random Facebook post that directed me to this story that I promptly binge read in about 5 hours. The plot was brilliant and I am a sap for a sweet Dramione fic. Thank you so much!
BoredRavenvlaw620 chapter 18 . 7/14
Just reread this fic, loved it as much the second time as the first! I love the integration of muggle science and medicine with wizarding techniques. And I love Hermione's inner monologues with the facets of her personality. Great story!
Hotmamantx chapter 18 . 7/14
Loved it !
Harriettlovesbooks chapter 18 . 7/5
Such a great story! It's well written, full of suspense, and love & laughter. Thanks for sharing!
Bernaheartsyou chapter 18 . 6/25
Beautiful story ️
Bernaheartsyou chapter 16 . 6/25
Is it selfish of me to say, please don't end this story!
Bernaheartsyou chapter 14 . 6/25
Now, I wasn't expecting that ending of the chapter at all. My jaw dropped. You really know how to drive a reader mad. Lol
Bernaheartsyou chapter 8 . 6/25
I love how your pace is going with the chapters, how you explain all the small details. You must've did a lot of research
Bernaheartsyou chapter 7 . 6/25
Wow! Now that is a chapter, but who gave them those drugs? I am betting on the assistant and Victor. But that is just me.
Bernaheartsyou chapter 3 . 6/25
What a ending! Ginny going bat crazy. Loving this
Bernaheartsyou chapter 1 . 6/25
What a interesting first chapter!
tammyshah chapter 1 . 6/21
this is a wonderful story. fast paced and hooks you onto it. I love stories where both Hermione and Draco are strong characters.