Reviews for High on Magic
Novel's addict chapter 18 . 2/24
I really loved everything about this story and im so happy that i stumbled upon it
Kessymaniak chapter 18 . 2/3
Your skills with words are so impressive! To be honest, I'm also a sucker for sweet endings and I am so happy to be able to read yours!
elsac2 chapter 18 . 1/4
this story was very entertaining and beautiful
TSammie4 chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
Hello! I just started reading this story! It was recommended to me on Facebook..
It’s an interesting start that create suspense for the next chapters and make you want to find what happens next..
I hope I will be able to review each chapter but unfortunately I’m not sure I will, being that time of the year where I should only study for my exams ()...
Oh I forgot to say that I love your writing style!
Have a good day!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/11/2017
Oh, trying to snag the readers with bad sex!11! Ugh. How trite. Moving on with the actual story now...

Ok, I tried to stick with this story but when Draco was so rude as to arrange a meeting with Hermione at an appointed time but was so concerned with his penis that he kept fucking the dimwit knowing Hermione was supposed to be there, yeah, that's enough. I don't know if this story was written by a virginal 15 year old who thinks disrespect and bad sex somehow make a "romance" or what, but this is just silly now.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/11/2017
The pace of this story is far too skippy-fast - it's as though there's some sort of race to vomit out a few scenes so the over-rated smut can magically appear. If you were to rewrite this, and you should, consider adding in more conversation, more description of the areas involved, and possibly some bits of introspective flashback.

The premise is good and the plot is fairly solid; it just needs more "proof" to set it in stone.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2017
(Why are you so impressed with the sex manual aspect of this story? Smut is boring filler for when there's a lack of plot; it's not something to brag about.)

So Hermione let Draco drag her back to the magical world without her wand? And she didn't kick his ankle even once? Who is this "Hermione" and where is the real one?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
(*psst: not "medicinal" gloves - just use "sterile" instead - "medicinal" implies the gloves have medicine in them.)

Oh, a constipated, cocky Draco - how wonderful/sarcasm. I guess he doesn't care about the statue of secrecy what with tossing around the name of a magical substance? I hope Hermione brains him in the next chapter (after saving the patient, of course).
Guest chapter 18 . 12/9/2017
Fun, fun, fun!
murvelous chapter 18 . 11/4/2017
This fic felt like home. I'm going to miss everybody. Although some people commented on certain characters being OOC I don't agree because I believe that with everything that has happened, everybody grew into the people they are destined to be. I only have four words to explain my reason for loving this, Doctor Granger and Auror Malfoy. Dramione is fighting Tomione for my top ship because of this pic. More power and so much love for your skills!
sassanech chapter 13 . 10/24/2017
Her favorite fictional character must be Claire Beachump Randall Fraser.
Hufflove chapter 7 . 10/23/2017