Reviews for Paladin Wings
Kayla05w chapter 2 . 11/30/2018
Update? Hope so
rainbowrider1290 chapter 2 . 7/11/2017
Aw man, I hope you get the chance to update this one. It's something we all need in our lives. Awesome job with this one!

Keep writing!
BMKiller chapter 1 . 2/20/2017
ha ha. I can't wait for lance and shiro.
Madiline Magnolia chapter 2 . 2/4/2017
You should REALLY update!
please?
Green Giant Uranus chapter 2 . 1/25/2017
Precious! Hunk and Pidge are my favorite paladins (the others aren't far behind though) and their interactions give me LIFE. Very sad that there are only 2 chapters though! If you have more ideas, I would love to read them! Especially since season 2 just came out! Thanks for writing! You're doing great! :)
Green Giant Uranus chapter 1 . 1/25/2017
Wow I love this! I LIVE for Big Brother Paladins for Pidge! It's literally one of my favorite head cannon/tropes!
LadyManticore101 chapter 2 . 9/22/2016
Surprisingly fun and comical with enough seriousness to make you really believe it's them. A my friend! Brilliant!
Noitratoxin chapter 2 . 8/24/2016
The first chapter was amazing, the second chapter was amazing. This is hilarious! I look forward to the next update :)

P.s: a minor correction, it's written as Keith not Kieth (most surely, but you can check it out yourself)
frostystuffs chapter 2 . 8/23/2016
Sooooooooo cuuute! Thanks for giving us some Pidge/Hunk bonding, that doesn't happen too often. So yeah. Thanks for that! I liked how you stayed really in character, having Pidge forget to eat and Hunk being a nice big bro. Also, you touched on how he probably would be a little disheartened if someone didn't like/want to eat his food. Made him to be human instead of the always happy and loving people in the fandom make him to be. Even good guys have negative emotions. Great job!

Have a blessed day!
Star-The-Writer chapter 2 . 8/23/2016
This would happen
Triscribe chapter 2 . 8/23/2016
/snicker
Triscribe chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
/snickers with delight

Ohh, I canNOT wait to see what else you have her put them through... This alone was priceless!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Pidge is love Pidge is lyfe
TurtleTracer chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
oh my, Pidge would do this. Nice one! I wouldn't be surprised if a scene like this shows up in the show
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Why would Pidge need wings when she has a jetpack?

The story was funny though.