Reviews for The Captive and the Coward
Guest chapter 11 . 4/14/2022
how about a goddamn trigger warning in your discription blindsiding prick
Guest chapter 11 . 4/14/2022
FUCJ YOUR RAPE STORY
LaSpia chapter 20 . 3/31/2022
Somehow I missed this one when you first posted, so I’m sure it seems like forever ago. But it is fantastic, and I’m sure we readers would still love for you to do another Period piece, if an idea strikes you. Excellent! Thank you for your stories.
MissWM chapter 20 . 10/27/2021
oh my. there were moments that made me feel so bad. such a heartfelt story. i really appreciate that the king did not break them, after all. i can't even imagine living like they did. this was a really good story (and at moments remembered me of game of thrones, don't know if you were inspired by it).
also, i was awed by edward. such a sweetheart, even though a bit too innocent and hotheaded.
thanks for sharing it.
Thirlestane chapter 20 . 10/11/2021
Thank you!
Great story. Xx T
Guest chapter 20 . 7/14/2021
I really enjoyed this story! I could see the parallel between GOT, but felt it was uniquely its own story too. I 100% recommend this story to anyone :)
Guest chapter 20 . 12/2/2020
Really enjoyed this mix of characters in the GOT world. You intertwined the best of both stories very well.
ravenclaw726 chapter 4 . 10/22/2020
This reminds me so much of Game of Thrones, I love it. The entire plot is amazing! Thank you for sharing this, I’ve read it millions of times and I never tire from reading it.
Michelle Law chapter 15 . 9/21/2020
Yay Bella! I wish she could have cut his balls off and shoved them in his mouth! At least Felix died slowly, in great pain, felled by the one he'd brutally abused. The king is dead.
karen4honor chapter 5 . 5/21/2020
I love how you've got the story going!
ImYours1901 chapter 19 . 5/10/2020
I’ve definitely already read the story but it was just so good I had to read it again. I loved everything about this, I think the premise that you got from Game of Thrones was such a good thing to build on. Just amazing
Burning4Peeta chapter 20 . 5/5/2020
This was a really good story. I love that you had hints of GOT in this.
BurtonM1927 chapter 20 . 4/12/2020
Delightful, I love 5o add your story to my favorite historical novels.
Chaichii chapter 15 . 1/20/2020
YESSSSS! I have never cheered so loud. It’s about TIME she got herself some justice! I’m so happy!
Chaichii chapter 2 . 1/20/2020
I hate Felix. With a burning passion.

I LOVE this story though. I’m only two chapters in and I’m already excited to see how this plays out. The characterization is great, the storyline is exciting, and your style flows so well. You’re a wonderful writer.
2,951 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »