Reviews for The Captive and the Coward
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 18 . 10/4
I read this story once before and have enjoyed it the second time as well. Great read.
Hi, I think you are a good writer, but something has bothered me in your stories. It is irresponsible to write about sexual abuse situou a trigger warning. To force these events randomly in stories without a warning is hurtful to readers who are sensitive to that kind of subject. I honestly hope that you are more careful when approaching these themes in the future.
I liked it enough (:
Yay let’s rejoice she’s not pregnant even though her rape was Gratuitous
So she gets raped and now she’s ready for sex? No that’s a big cry for help to fill a hole that being raped left her really all that time and then Felix decides to rape her well you decide since you wrote the story
Thank you for sharing your amazing story with us.
Twilighted1918 chapter 1 . 6/30
Just realised that the plot is awfully similar to game of thrones, like marriage of sansa and tyrion. Good one
Just Sus chapter 20 . 5/19
You aren't going to tell us that Edward got a son, or not? Loved this story, and the characters!
Just Sus chapter 15 . 5/19
Yay, Bella! Now, what?
Just Sus chapter 10 . 5/19
I WANT TO MURDER HIM! The King is a vile, heartless piece of shit! How could he do that to Edward's wife, his own Uncle? They need to leave, and soon. How will Edward ever get to have her sexually now? This is HORRIBLE!
Just Sus chapter 2 . 5/18
What a vile man! Thank gawd she isn't having to marry him!
Lizzie8714 chapter 20 . 5/9
Great story! At first I was a bit concerned with all the GOT similarities and I kept seeing Sansa and Tyrion is my head! You did make it your own though and I really enjoyed reading this! Thank you for writing!
Iza chapter 20 . 5/7
Hi Kris! My name is Iza and I'm from Mexico I just read the Spanish translation of this story and I want to thank you for give your permission. I love your writing, you're an amazing author. Greetings.
ImYours1901 chapter 20 . 4/21
great story!
Kksmum chapter 20 . 4/8
Great story. Loved it. Thank you.
2,932 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »