Reviews for The Labyrinth
lilacaliens chapter 11 . 6/11
I love everything about this story and I'm glad that you plan on completing it. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, no matter if you update tomorrow or in a year!
xx
pgoodrichboggs chapter 11 . 6/9
Great chapter! Here's to hoping they can get them out. They really need to have Draco watch all the memories before they go in again.
Tonbea chapter 11 . 6/9
This story is realy great! I hope you find the time to continue it :)
In Dreams chapter 11 . 6/7
Oh, goodness.

Can I first just say I'm thrilled you've continued writing this story? It's so unique and well-written, and the development and now re-development between Draco and Hermione is lovely.

I enjoyed seeing the growth between the two of them through this chapter. And the labyrinth! Not again. Maybe they'll have to face their demons again. A wonderful update, thanks for sharing!
It’s me again I just posted a comment maybe 30 minutes ago. I’m the guest who wrote how excited I was to see your update. I finished the eleventh chapter and it’s perfect. I love how raw the mental and emotional struggle that Draco/Hermione encounter is portrayed to readers. I can feel Hermione’s brokenness, as well as her strength. And I can feel Draco’s frustration and self-pity. Most of all I can sense the fight that’s till left in them; their spark of hope. You’ve done an awesome job. Again; please update when you are able. This is really a good fiction.
Omg ! Every month I checked for an update and it’s finally here! I haven’t even read the chapter yet, but I wanted you to know how excited I am! Don’t give up...this story is absolutely amazing.
sunshine.katz chapter 11 . 6/7
Great chapter. I like how Draco is slowly coming round even though he is still finding it hard to believe (their kiss is going to kill him :p) Ron is so tactless - Hermione's been imprisoned for months; it's scarcely surprising that she's changed and at any rate, yelling at someone isn't going to make them love you. Glad she has made it clear to him that whatever they might have had is over. But now... they're back to the Labyrinth...!
LadyChocolateLover chapter 11 . 6/7
Hi!
I'm so happy you're back! Tbh, I reread this story like two months ago because I remembered how good it was and then promptly forgot about it, so I'm really glad you're back again, and with a chapter this long :)

I hope you don't abandon this story, because no matter how you'd improve it, it's really, really good. I think that the best you can do now is finish the story, improving it as much as you can, and then maybe go back and edit the first chapters if they bother you so much. But I wouldn't do it, the story shows how your writing has evolved, and there's nothing to feel ashamed about.

Okay, so about the chapter: it was amazing, a really great chapter after so much time in hiatus. I loved how you wrote both Draco and Hermione, they feel real. The memories you brought back, both from the Labyrinth and Hogwarts, are very well chosen, and I think that Draco really needed to see them, especially the one about Bellatrix's torture.

While the pacing has been great so far, I am an impacient fangirl and can't wait for Draco to GET OFF HIS HIGH HORSE and start acting more like a human being (i.e. crying, needing a hug, kissing the goddamned girl) because the way he is just silent and stoic is a bit unnerving. I know that in this chapter he's shown more signs of being human than in the first five together, but I still get frustrated with him. Sigh. But I appreciate his improvement, at least now he acts normal.

On the other hand, Hermione is great. Like, really, really great. I love how you describe the toll the memories take on her, and her struggles with that life. I pity her, and I wish she and Draco become more friendly in the next chapters, because she definitely needs someone there now that RONALD is being an absolute TOSSER with ZERO RESPECT and is giving her hell. I wish Ginny and Harry make him see some sense, because if not I'm all in favour of a good hex or two.

And the ending... Wow. I should've expected something like this, but I'm an idiot and I got really surprised. The Labyrinth? Really? I don't think they (Hermione and Draco) are ready, and it's going to be so hard, with many loses :/ Still, I can't wait to read it.

All in all, awesome chapter, thank you for the update. I hope you update again soon, and don't get discouraged, I promise this story is worth the waiting time :)

Love,
Lady.
Violetta83 chapter 11 . 6/7
I am so glad that you wrote a new chapter and you decided to continue writing. This story is unique and I'm always happy when a chapter is out, even if it takes longer.
daswhoiam chapter 11 . 6/6
OMG thank you so much for deciding to continue this story. It would have hurt my heart if you abandoned it. I feel like this can be one of those epic tales that shippers will continually share. The chapter was amazing. I hope Draco can recognize his feelings for what they are. Great job!
Linwe Falassion chapter 11 . 6/6
I was curious of how you would go about Draco and Hermione watching her memories. I think you've done it very well, the pace is good and I like how we're seeing Draco transform through not only the memories but also their interactions. And what a cliffhanger! Going back into the labyrinth especially as Draco isn't quite trustworthy yet. Keep up the fantastic work!
sunshine.katz chapter 10 . 2/12
Very interesting! You mentioned you have 16 chapters outlined - hope you manage to return to this one day :)
GuardianD chapter 10 . 11/13/2017
Love this story!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/31/2017
I absolutely love this story. Please continue to write it, it is by far one of the most original and interesting stories I have read on fanfiction. I anxiously await the next chapter.
rosejpotter chapter 10 . 7/24/2017
I love where this is going, keep faith in yourself because it is a good story x