Reviews for wolfblood
guest chapter 8 . 8/9
this so good when are you going to update and please dont tell me you stopped writing the rest of the story this is to good
guest chapter 8 . 7/11
yayyy maddy is pregnant this is definitely going to be a challenge for her but she has her family and friends which is great
livingthewildlfe chapter 8 . 7/11
woah this is such a great story update fast please
wolfwolf chapter 8 . 7/7
yay yay yay YAAAYYYY OMG you made Maddy pregnant i'm soooo happy you are the best and so is this chapter can't wait for the next chapter
guest chapter 8 . 7/6
i definitely enjoyed this chapter cant wait for the next chapter
guest chapter 7 . 7/5
this chapter was amazing and if your thinking about making maddy pregnant do it will be so cool and interesting.
guest chapter 7 . 7/4
dont stop you have to have to have to have to HAVE TO keep this going this is really amazing seriously keep the chapters coming this is great
guest chapter 7 . 7/2
omg can this story get any better cant wait for the update
wolfwolf chapter 1 . 6/28
I'm kind of wishing and hoping that Maddy is pregnant because it would be amazing and the best and also definitely cute if Maddy and Rhydian had a child together but then i kind of don't because they are really young plus with everything that has been going on with Jana exposing the secret and Matei coming over and wolfbloods trying to attack them I think it would be to much for a pregnant Maddy to handle but if you do say that Maddy is pregnant which would be amazing make sure that Daniel does not hurt Rhydian. THIS WOLFBLOOD FANFIC IS THE BEST UPDATE FAST AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
guest chapter 7 . 6/28
awww man i wish this chapter would had been longer i really love this but it is really a great chapter anyway cant wait for the next chapter
I hope you can fix the problem that you are having because this is a really good fanfic and I would definitely like to read more of this fanfic.
LEave spaces between paragraphs
RoseWitch1224 chapter 1 . 1/19
I want to read the story,but thething is in such big chunks it's painful to when someone new starts speaking you start a new line e.g.

Sam watched his brothers fight over the last bowl of cornflakes,"Cut it out you three" He told them.
"Yeah whatever" They replied continuing their playfight.
guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2016
Loved everything about this chapter can't wait for you to update :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/29/2016
Love this, update again soon!