Reviews for Afterlife? No: Aftershock!
Cindy chapter 21 . 2/10/2007
PLEASE continue this fic! There are so many dead Boromir-centric fics lying by the roadside, and so few, non-Mary Sue, creative, decent stories. I do not want to see this one die. You have come so far with it.
Cindy chapter 21 . 10/26/2006
C'mon! You've spent 2 years & 20 chapters on this fic. Don't stop now. I want to see Boromir beat the crap out of the gang members.

I know it's been a while since the movies were out, are you losing interest in the Golden Gondorian?
Cindy chapter 21 . 1/4/2006
See, it did not hurt to update after so long! I hope you update again soon, get back into the rhythm of the story.
Mouse chapter 21 . 12/18/2005
This is a fantastic story! Keep it up.
Cindy chapter 21 . 12/2/2005
YAY! You updated! There are far too few Boromir fics and you had gotten so far along with this one. I am really glad you are back with it. :-)
Cindy chapter 20 . 11/5/2005
Please update. We readers want to find out what happens to Boromir!
Cindy chapter 20 . 10/4/2005
PLEASE continue this story. You have completed so much of it, do not stop now. Did you realize that there are 1414 pages of LOTR fics on and only 47 of them -3%, only 3% - star Boromir? The glorious Gondorian deserves more. We needs more Boromir fics, we do, prescious.
Cindy chapter 20 . 9/21/2005
You have gone so far with this story; please do not stop here. I hope you will update soon. The golden Gondorian rules!
Cindy chapter 20 . 9/10/2005
Will you be continuing? Please let us know. We need all the Boromir fics we can get! Thanks.
Cindy chapter 20 . 7/31/2005
Will you be continuing this fic? You have not posted in some time, but you have so much of it written! Please, we need more Boromir fics!
Cindy chapter 20 . 10/3/2004
It's been a long time since you updated. Are you not continuing this story? I hope you are - don't leave us hanging here, please
The Sunflower Official chapter 20 . 10/1/2004
Surely you won't stop here! Please, please update!
Kestreleris chapter 20 . 2/7/2004
Ho HO! Brilliant! Lovely lovely view of Boz, good original characters, fascinating plot. . .bravo all 'round. :D
And you ARE going to updare soon, yes? *brandishes fun-noodle menacingly*
Songofthewind chapter 20 . 1/12/2004
Hoo boy... This had better be a pretty darn good plan! Of course, he *was* a General back in Arda, so he's got the how-to on battle strategies.
Do you always write like this? Nothing...nothing...BAM! All the sudden we've got multiple chapters! Well, it probably wasn't quite that quick, but you caught be off-guard. )
~Song~