Reviews for even if it means I'm not
You’re killing me! But I guess you won’t continue this :(
CGH chapter 4 . 8/14
I just started reading this...please update it!
Really good. Keeps me on my toes. Great job.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/3/2017
i just finished reading the last chapter for the second time, and i was just wondering if you will ever update this story? btw i love it so much! and i'm intrigued about what could possibly happen next!
ChameleonCircuit chapter 4 . 5/10/2017
Aaaaaaah my pokr heart! I need more!
Barson4Ever chapter 4 . 1/30/2017
Are you going to update this story?
eight percent chapter 4 . 1/13/2017
Hope you get round to continuing this story. I'd like to read more of this.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/5/2016
been waiting for the continuation...hope you can finish the story...thanka
untapdtreasure chapter 4 . 9/19/2016
Then give it to us! Omg. This is quite the predicament! These two are idiots some times. Oh man! I like the jealousy that Luv feels. That feels raw and real. Keep going! Update as soon as you can!
untapdtreasure chapter 3 . 9/19/2016
As much as I want them together, I feel this is realistically what would have happened had they talked that night. They are professional after all. I am not disappointed at all. I like how this is developing.
untapdtreasure chapter 2 . 9/19/2016
Lmao. I wasn't sure who she was calling but I had thought she thought it was Tucker. I am loving this development. Not disappointed at all.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Oh boy. I knew that meddling Cuban mami would get to the heart of it. Didnt expect Liv to overhear it though. Haha. Good start!
SVUfan36 chapter 4 . 9/4/2016
I love it! plz update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/23/2016
holdung on to the fact that you said tha liv and barba will be together. hope we dont have to wait too long for another chapter. i like the way they struggle to share how they feel make me look forward to the time they will accept it. thanks again...
german reader chapter 4 . 8/21/2016
I am excited too. Cant wait for the next chapter. Please update soon