Reviews for Selfless
I love AUs.
Votes for Women chapter 1 . 53m
I love evil chat AUs
TimTams2828 chapter 6 . 9/12
how do you feel about blindfolds
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Blondie chapter 17 . 8/19
Wonderful! I love your story and I can't wait for the next chapter! (Not that I'm rushing you or anything:p.)
Selfless is so nice. Especially compared to the world wide fibe that is going on now. Did you know that the average teenager takes 20 selfies a day?! :0
(It blew me out the first time I neard it too.)
Wonderful chapter! Can't wait to see more of marichat!
Road Camelott chapter 17 . 8/16
More chapters. PLEASE! How can you stop at a point like... like... like THIS!? I mean, come on! A cliffhanger like this is just cruel
RubyJewel230 chapter 1 . 8/13
Hello,
I have to say it as much as I enjoyed the reading this story so far, there is one aspect that I really cannot get past. You could say it has become my pet peeve. The word "blackette" does not exist. Please do not use it. The correct term is Raven.
sinthia chapter 17 . 8/4
bro its been three fuckin years PLEASE UPDATE
Luna1024 chapter 17 . 7/23
I have to say, you are a gifted & marvelous writer. I think I basically like every single one of your stories, but by far, this my favorite & the best. I'm starting school soon, so I'm trying to break my habit of staying up until the middle of the night reading the stories or fixing screen shots, but meh,. I am really hoping you'll go back to this story, but no hurry, live life,&when inspiration hits , type.
Read you soon! ;) A presto escritora!
Balls chapter 17 . 7/21
Amazing story, but could you finish it please?
Batman Fanfic Lover chapter 17 . 7/2
This is an amazing story, and I highly encourage you to keep it going. I am sure that I am not the only one who would be overjoyed by your return to this story! I don't want to pressure you into doing it, because you are probably busy with others story's. It would be highly appreciated if u could update soon!
I love your story! I don't want to push you to write like you dislike, but I would enjoy reading more. I understand it is hard to write, I just wanted to tell you how much I liked it
animellow chapter 17 . 6/25
I have never known that I needed this story until I read it. I hope you update soon!
animellow chapter 10 . 6/25
Oh gosh. I hope she rests in peace. Tell her this fellow author says hi to her in Heaven!
johnshawn965 chapter 17 . 6/24
I'm gonna be real here,you update so slowly,it's funny you have a fanbase...is what I think some jerk world say,instead I'll say;your story is really good and I don't mind waiting however long it takes to update because the decision is all the time you need.

(P.S:Really looking forward to the next chapter
JPTeenMira72 chapter 17 . 6/20
Guess who's back, back again, ME LOLZ READ THIS THRICE NOW YA GURL CRAVING THAT MARICHAT! I LOVE THIS AND YOU AND ALL UR FRIDGING STORIES.! (I do not care how long it takes for you to finish this take all you need. I just am happy to know that you haven't given up on this story!)
1,753 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »