Reviews for Selfless
Guest chapter 17 . 6h
Oh my gosh! What a frustrating cliff hanger to end it on! You're amazing and I can't believe how many stories you have going on at once. I love your writing style and the way that your stories flow! :)
Olivia-Ivy chapter 3 . 10/16
Hi! I love this story, I'm rereading it for like the tenth time, it's so interesting! There is just one thing I kind of wondered though: how did Chat get her room ready in like 24 hours? I mean, maybe the mansion just had a pink room or something in it and he was like "she likes pink, right? Them this is her room." but what about all the stuff in there? It would be pretty creepy if he just had a bunch of stuff that was exactly her measurements lying around, not to mention the soap/shampoo/feminine products. And the sewing room, as well. And even if he started gathering everything the second he announced that he wanted her, stopped for a minute to tell her when he was coming back, went back to stealing/same-day-delivery-ordering everything, I don't think everything could have been nicely set up the way it was all before he picked her up to take her to the mansion.

Idk man, I was just reading this and wondering "why didn't a bunch of drugstores report Chat Noir stealing tampons" and it morphed into this.
Lover of Emotions chapter 17 . 10/16
that is good. update soon please.
Shipfinder chapter 17 . 10/15
noooo! my adorable fluffy ship! so awesome! can this be a movie, plizzz!3
demigod whovian chapter 17 . 10/13
AAAAHHHHH THIS STORY IS SO GOOD! Its very "beauty and the beast", and it works well. I cant wait til next chapter. Please don't abandon it!
Stacytreppolina2 chapter 10 . 10/13
I am sorry for your loss.
perrywinklekitty chapter 17 . 10/11
I love it so much! Keep going, you are awesome!
Fariha chapter 17 . 10/9
PLEASE UPDATE! I love this story! ️
EGE chapter 17 . 10/8
Oh my gosh I love this story, and I love your reference to Spongebob. I can't wait to read more of this!
akacool12 chapter 17 . 10/8
dear ghostgirl19,
you havent posted since ages. please can you write the net part soon. purrrrrretty purrrlease? ;-)
all your fans are waiting...

thankyou, look forward to next chapter
hannahbananabear16 chapter 17 . 10/6
I love this story more than myself, tbh. I CAN'T BELIEVE HE PULLED AWAY THE STUPID CAT JUST KISS HER SHE OBVIOUSLY WANTED TO TOO I CAN'T HANDLE THIS GFCBTFYHJSTKMYRCTJ (I can't wait for the next update!)
Saa Kova chapter 17 . 10/4
Amm Hi!
I REALLY LOVEE THIS STOR But,is this the end?cause it can't be! :( nooo
Please at least tell me if it's the end or not,I'm freaking out right now...it's been a long time,and I can wait,but I don't know if it's still going? Is it?
PLEASEEE LET ME KNOWW :""(
Miraculous Annabug chapter 17 . 10/4
C'mon it's been 6 months
livefordifferences chapter 17 . 10/3
I love this story! Where's the rest of it tho?!
MadiAmbrie chapter 17 . 10/3
Please don't feel rushed by people begging and demanding an update! Although it has been a while and I'm sure everyone that has read Selfless does want to know what happens next I know it can be burdening and irritating for people to demand updates. I completely understand that maybe you just don't have the time or inspiration. I do hope some finds you soon but please don't get frustrated with those that constantly ask because I do want an update but on your own timeline. Anyways I'll still be waiting (patiently) for your new addition to Selfless.
Until next time ~ Bye!