Reviews for The Nam collection 4: When Time Flies
RobinRedoe chapter 17 . 1/23/2017
What a great read. Thanks for updating the story. The last chapter is heartwarming. Great story once more :D
GreyGregory14 chapter 17 . 1/8/2017
Love this ending! Nice work. I'll look back over the rest when I get a chance.
LittleMonkeyDog chapter 17 . 1/8/2017
I loved this chapter and the way it focuses on Face's emotional turmoil. And off course Hannibal is there to take care of his 'kid'.
LOL The ending was awesome. Great work as usual :)
GreyGregory14 chapter 16 . 12/4/2016
Good depiction of PTSD, and a great Murdock backstory that makes sense. I didn't get to read this story before the rewrite, but however you changed it seems to have worked well. Love how the team used "Billy" to take down the bad guys!
Sonny Quinn chapter 16 . 10/8/2016
How sweet and sad! Poor Murdock, rejected by his own family to find acceptance with the team!:)
NicknHotchfan chapter 21 . 8/24/2016
Murdock find his family. I would love to see a sequel how Face reacted about family. Will Face be jealous or happy? Face don't have anybody beside Hannibal, BA and Murdock. If you count A.J. Bancroft, He is no father to Face.
MissEclipse chapter 21 . 8/24/2016
OMG - what an amazing story! I am a big fan of any Vietnam-based stories. Emotional, action-packed and fast-paced. I loved your insight into Murdock's family and background.

Your interpretation of all the team was spot-on and all their little characteristics from the show were very recognisable. Please, please, please write some more Vietnam-based stuff.

Nice, muchacha!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/24/2016
Great finish! Glad he went back for his "other" family. :)
peppe1951 chapter 21 . 8/24/2016
A beautiful ending...Murdock has a family other Han the team...
I liked the way you ended it. "Welcome Home son, welcome home". and then his mom's letter...just perfect.
Murdock Calavicci chapter 21 . 8/24/2016
So sweet! :) I'm glad he found his family!
Noutchka chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
I've enjoyed this story so much ! You have great talent. I felt like I was in an A-Team episode :) Please write more ! We need more A-team stories !
KATECRILEY chapter 20 . 8/23/2016
Excellent Job Nance
peppe1951 chapter 20 . 8/22/2016
Great story...happy ending. Murdock has finally realized that the Team is his family. I hope he returns some day and gets to know his other family as well. Now what are you going to write about?
Murdock Calavicci chapter 20 . 8/22/2016
Loved it! :)
peppe1951 chapter 18 . 8/21/2016
Come on Murdock...overcome the problem and land that Bird...