Reviews for The Mess
Glacier-to-be chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
That was just halarious. Well done. toasty. shiny i mean.
Elf Of Avalon chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Elen: *laughs hysterically* amazing! You have the characters absolutely perfect!
And thanks for the emails, by the way.
revivingophelia chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Oh, this was great. I just love Wash, and this was a great depiction of him. He's a fantastic character. Great job.
Drink Sparky Cola chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
Maystone, I reviewed one of your earlier stories a few days ago (Shelter) and in the review I kept mentioning this story, but it occurred to me that I'd never properly reviewed it. Well, I figured it deserved that and more, if I could give it, so here I am :)
Let me just start by reiterating that I did print this story up (it was one of the first of selected fanfics off this website that I decided to print up) and it's in a folder with other fanfiction I've deemed "worthy."
The reasons? Well, for starters, it's so damn funny, I laugh out loud every time I read it. Even when I was reading it to my friend and fellow Firefly watcher, I couldn't stop laughing my ass off I found it so hilarious.
Wash/Tri
This incessant need to dominate those around you. It isn't healthy.
Wash/Rex
Your words are full of weakness. When I rip out your throat, your words will die.
Wash/Tri
This is exactly what I was talking
Well you know how the Cap'n gets when I bring it up. So I thought that maybe, you know, what with Zoe being all banged up and all . . .
Wash
. . .that Mal would say, 'Kaylee, I believe what we need here is a kitten.'River (putting the flower behind her back)
It's for Zoe. I'll give it to her myself. (Pause) Kaylee wanted to get her a
Say what you will about Captain Reynolds, he's really quite maternal when it comes to his crew. By the way, please don't tell him I said that. I'm fairly certain that he'd shoot /Rex
Another of my kind! Large and with a very small brain.
Jayne (putting down his coffee)
Anytime, lizard
Hunh. (Starts to make it walk across the table) Rar!
The Triceratops rattles slightly against the tabletop as Serenity lifts off.
Tzegha chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
Great story! I laughed the whole way through, and the best part was it was all true to the 'verse we know and love!