Reviews for What's a Little Death between friends?
Truffalot chapter 1 . 11/19
Loving the fic and how you portray each character, including Dumbledore. Yes, he can be good and still have a brain, readers, not one or the other
Duellist chapter 3 . 11/16
Really like this. Please continue.
DarkChampion chapter 3 . 11/12
I could just picture Bellatrix going all "did you just see that, did you just see That! You just saw that right?! Fuck this I'm done with these politics " when Dumbledore pulled out the mastery.

That was great btw. It was nice of you putting him on the front foot for a change. Plus something how you made it a comical moment.

I really like your versions of Bella and Lilly.

Good luck with your future updates(all stories)
rene3037769 chapter 3 . 11/9
I was just reading this wonderful story-completely getting lost in it...and there is no next button. Sigh. I cant wait for more to be posted, this is excellent.
Crypt chapter 3 . 11/6
Awesome story so far. Awesome chapter length. Just plain awesome.

It sounds like the whole James/Lily relationship was born from love potions - judging by the interactions between them so far.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter... even if it's unlikely to be posted before the new year.

Please update I'm Still Here soon.
Lord Damon Markloff Darkling chapter 3 . 11/7
Update? I can provide a LOT of material if you need it! Too much time at work, not enough shit to do)
Mark adams chapter 3 . 11/4
I absolutely think this is the best HP story I have read this year.. It made me stay up to 1am to read it.. I really like your version of Harry Potter, and Dumbledore. They have quite the depth to them that is hard to do in people other than main character. Thank you so much for you work you have crafted a incredible beginning. Please continue.
Mark
Spazzman29 chapter 3 . 11/5
I hope that the end product is Harry/Tonks/Bellatrix/Lily. Also is there an older version of Sirius running around as he also fell through the veil alive (Bella didn't use Avada Kedavra it is likely she used a stunner)? I think it would be interesting for Harry and his godfather got reunited,
TheLastFedaykin chapter 3 . 10/27
This is a promising start. I found myself completely engrossed. Well written, the characters and relationships (particularly between Nym and Harry). I am excited about any future updates. Keep up the good work!
Sefera chapter 3 . 10/27
Very good! I'm favoriting this. I look forward to more in the future, should you choose to continue it...
bearblue chapter 3 . 10/26
This is another one of those stories where I wish fanfic net had a like button. I'd have liked every chapter multiple times! But that said, this is a fun take on the "different world," OP Harry fic. I like the pairing of Harry and Dora. I anticipate what is to come next. I think the story so far is well written and certainly interesting. Thank you for sharing.
morring star chapter 3 . 10/25
Just read this up to date and I think it great can't wait for the next update.
Rydissac chapter 3 . 10/24
Oh, please please please, get Belatrix involved with Harry. Also good work on the chapter.
ctc1000 chapter 3 . 10/22
What are the three matrilineal lines? Obviously two of them are Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff - but what is the third?
brennan.mholmich chapter 1 . 10/22
Well if you're going to be so touchy about what people put in their own stories, or how they call who what, you should probably take another look at your story here. Bellatrix didn't kill Sirius with a spell, she only stunned him, and he fell back. Good job making half your profile a rant on about people calling Harry 'Pup' when you can't even do this bit right.
1,067 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »