Reviews for What's a Little Death between friends?
Come back!
raney197511 chapter 3 . 4/28
I hope that this is just on hiatus and not abandon. It really is a good story.
AurelionNoir chapter 3 . 4/26
To think that this is made by the very same author who made "I'm still here", one of the best fics that I've ever read is quite a pleasant surprise! To sadly, it seems that both has been on a hiatus.

I know you've been busy on IRL matters and it would seem that you've currently "moved" on from writing Harry Potter fics seeing as your latest fic is of Twilight... I just hope you'll still be able to come back and continue this or if possible, your previous work, 'I'm still here' as well. :
Baz62 chapter 3 . 4/15
Shame this hasn't been continued. Quite an interesting idea. I would have liked to see where the Black's would have gone.
Resurrection99 chapter 3 . 4/15
dope af sucks it's dead
bigdudemcgeeforu chapter 3 . 4/13
Love the story. The characterization of James makes him both realistic and also toxic. Him isolating Lily for years and years during a time period where she is a prime target then becoming the only male protection available her loneliness and grief.. well I can see why she'd be manipulated into a relationship with him. The other Marauders are great too. Both Remus and Peter are cowards at heart, though Peter shares his maliciousness in common with James. Makes sense why those three enjoy 'pranking' children, or at least ok with it. Sirius though comes off as a rebel with deep hatred for his family/pure blood politics nonsense that bleeds over into his attitude and actions towards the house of snakes. If he could get away with it no doubt Sirius would kill half of that house, but he can't so he settles for venting his hatred via bulling. James is just a toe rag, though. He likes seeming superior to others and the slytherins are just a good target. Sirius seeing an opportunity to cause a fatal accident to a death eater in school and get away with it? He'd jump on the chance without thinking.

Anyways I hope you continue to fic. Harry/tonks/bella/lily is fine with me. Just want to see the red head happy with someone who isn't a scumbag.
SuperReader3000 chapter 3 . 4/12
I really enjoyed this and hope you’re able to come back to this soon!
Darkantos chapter 3 . 4/11
Erm, I realise this is probably inappropriate, and I'm thoroughly enjoying going through some of your back catalogue but... is there any likelihood of more from this story? It's witty, exciting and character driven in a way we don't always see. I've loved these three chapters and would adore seeing more if possible.
Pointer3109 chapter 1 . 3/30
No internet...it really is hell. lol
Cookiemathew chapter 3 . 3/26
This is a really fun fic! Dumbledore being himself but not a complete asshole about it is amazingly new... wait that's wrong it's old but such an under used concept it is really refreshing. I love the age changes you made having all the Marauder aged charters being so spread out in these types of time travel fics makes it like we don't really get to see most of the characters that are known to come from this age, like Amelia Bones and Bellatrix are often people that aren't seen in school with the marauders and I think that is a shame.

I love Harry and Tonks. Harry is so incredibly well done, I love his personality it is such a good mix between voldy and harry. It's voldy charisma and intelligence with harry's sanity and control. While still showing that he isn't a god with how Dumbledore can still get one over him. Tonks and her devotion and loyalty is normally something that is forgotten but if you really look at the books all the Black women are immensely loyal and scary.

Thanks for the story is was a solid few hours of entertainment!
Jo Cook chapter 1 . 3/12
thanks
NaaBe chapter 3 . 3/3
Always a great experience reading your stories and the massive chapters :) hoping this will be updated sometime? The foundation of the story is great and would love to see how this turns out
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 3 . 2/26
hope you continue this story someday its really entertaining
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 2 . 2/25
funny
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 1 . 2/24
harry has made quite the entrance
1,520 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »