Reviews for What's a Little Death between friends?
Jonthechaosman chapter 3 . 6/14
quite enjoyable.
XxDragon King DragneelxX chapter 3 . 6/11
Fuck me this story is brilliant! I love time travel fics and there are so few good ones out there i absolutely love the way your portray the characters and i cant wait for the next update (please let it be soon)!
deoxeyses chapter 3 . 6/10
Great story, I hope you update soon
Out of all the people complaining about updates I say stuff them... You guys update about every 5/8 months and put some seriously quality work in! Enough that I re-read this story when one is released or when I want some good writing. Keep up the amazing work!
GoodHunter chapter 3 . 6/8
please, oh please update,
IrishNewton chapter 3 . 6/6
Think I've reread this story a dozen times, one of my all time favorites would live for it to be updated soon!
BrettVT chapter 3 . 6/5
It looks like this story is dead but it was a refreshing take on the usual time travel cliche. Hopefully you pick it back up eventually.
rising1 chapter 3 . 6/1
I demand Lily as one of wives.. (Not joking, one of my wishes to have a awesome story with Harty/Lily pairing)
Your writing and storytelling is good. I also like that you didn't turn Harry in absolutely ruthless person. He could just killed most DE one by one, but you limited his ruthlessness.
In my opinion the hardest part would be characterization of Tonks and other closest people, since Harry's is already has shaped and gets more clear.
Overall awesome story of time travel and hope for faster updates
DoctorDan chapter 1 . 5/31
This is FASCINATING. You absolutely must continue it!
Yuna chapter 3 . 5/27
I hope this fanfic will be continued it is certainly a masterpiece.
Karou WindStalker chapter 3 . 5/27
Dear gods, this is amazing!
I find myself inspired by your writing, and how you weave the words together.
I am eagerly awaiting the opportunity to read more!
Revan Nonaka chapter 3 . 5/19
more... More... MORE... MOOOOREEE!
Ash0011 chapter 3 . 5/18
this is pretty good, usually the stories only go with mental time travel, this seems to be one of the better physical ones
celine.sLineC-Line chapter 3 . 5/16
nice story
and i m happy someone is the same mind as me about Snape. ... spending years abusing children in a school and moreover harry because his mother loved a man he hated... tis so hard as a spy for greater good... LOL ... i m enough sarcastic there?
i find this story fun
is this going to be a multi? i m not fond of them, i like Nym/harry there... but its not my story, so who i am to judge.
hope going to read a new chapter soon
see you next..;
Bonitalapaz chapter 3 . 5/13
Hey! I like this story! Do you know if you Will finish writting it?
If so, the chapters will often be published? just to know whether or not to follow because if it takes a long time I no longer remember the story and I have to start from the beginning every time there is a new chapter. Thank you anyway.
1,170 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »