Reviews for What's a Little Death between friends?
Kyuubi Uzumaki-Temari chapter 3 . 4/15
That was very good. I am inspired. Well done, 10/10. Hope you update, but know it probably won't happen
willdulevitz chapter 3 . 4/15
This is one of my favorite fanfics already.
any idea when you might update?
RevCorby chapter 3 . 4/6
I just finished reading what you have published of this story, and so far I have to say this is one of the best, most well written, Honks stories I have ever seen. I love every bit of it, and hope beyond hope that you intend to continue it. I am as aware as anyone of how life can get in the way, so I am not going to pester you about it, but I will say that I am adding you to my alerts, and hope to someday see a new chapter of this amazing fic. Thank you so much. Now, I'm gonna go read your other fics...
chocolatedad chapter 3 . 4/4
Delightful! Will D take HP’s words about hope and action to heart?
stevem1 chapter 2 . 4/2
Excellent chapter. I enjoyed Harry/Tonks asking her parents to serve as witnesses for their marriage. In a way, it makes it more official even as it is a sweet gesture.
stevem1 chapter 1 . 4/2
This is a brilliant start. I love the depiction of Harry and Tonks. Excellent set up.

I think the many titles were a bit overdone, but fortunately they didn’t come with a fortune. So Harry gets the titles and the headaches but not the vast wealth (not that he needed it).

I like the Harry and Tonks relationship. They are emotionally entwined and share some similar traits, including both being action oriented. As they are both half bloods, they can avoid the inbreeding problem also, which is a bonus.
erik chapter 3 . 3/27
A well written and intriguing story.
Drx7 chapter 3 . 3/18
This story deserve an ending.
jaqmaq77 chapter 3 . 3/13
After three n a half years I take it this is abandoned - and it was so brilliantly written, really exceptional - the story drew me in so easily, so easy to lose myself in the world JK created and your amendments were innovative and clever. Hopefully you will one day return and continues this very entertaining story.
cos2bh chapter 3 . 2/28
Damn, I love this fic and I can only hope that you will complete it - some day.
SlytherinToNyx chapter 3 . 2/26
Really wish this story was continued, maybe one day it will. Till then, thank you for what you have written and I hope you and your friends and family are safe.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 3 . 2/25
Tonks name changed from Theodora to Teodora in this chapter?
Please Please don't give up on this fic? It's totally awesome and you're a great writer.
Please Please don't give up on this fic? It's totally awesome and you're a good writer.
4fundaore chapter 2 . 2/13