Reviews for A Margin of Error
shiva chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
i thought the story was brilliant. And i totally agree that there should be more minority report fanfiction - maybe one with a danny/agatha coupling.
Sigil chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Aw, come on. You HAVE to continue. Because...well, you just HAVE to. I love Minority Report. I was really surprised there wasn't a section set up for it here, since there are so many different stories you could write about it.

PLEASE continue! You could go really far with this.
Jamie chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
I love Minority Report and I love your fics- which all in all is a really great combo! _
The Bookbinder's Daughter chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
This is a very nice fic with some beautiful imagery in places. I liked the running snow metaphor. It's impressive how you mixed the protagonist's bitterness with fear and sorrow, without making him entirely either an angst-wallowing, sobbing wreck or a caustic little hate-machine. I hope you go somewhere with this fic; it's got potential for great AU.

I agree with you; there are far too few good Minority Report fics - make that far too few Minority Report fics period, regardless of quality. We must all band together to remedy that.
Alex-Toretto chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
As I told you, I really like your story. Seems very promising. I'm curious. :-)

Keep on writing, don't let it just like this!

Please I leave you my email address Could you email me if/when the story get's back up again?

Please!
jeniece chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
Please please please write more about Minority Report. It's my favorite movie, and it's great to find someone actually writing fic about it!
darkeyedstrangertoolazytologin chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
I like it. The theme of lost innocence is really powerful. I would love to write a MR fic, but alas, the muses speaketh not. Damnit.
Lily Ophelia chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
Don't fret, I'm working on one myself. I agree that it is a great film. Yours is interesting, so go on.
Corbin Slate chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
This story has potential, not to mention Minority Report fics are a rare find (at least I seem to have a hard time finding them). Thank you for mentioning that the movie was excellent, because I totally agree with you. I hope that you will finish your story, because it seems really in depth.
Bob Montonelli chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
Oh, I like this. I like his anger and fear roiling with each other, how haunted you make him sound. Are you going to continue this? I'd like to know who this young man is...I have a suspicion, but I'd like to see how you write it.

This is quite good.