Reviews for Don't Leave Me Now
Lakemet chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
Dear Author,
I stayed up till 1:29am reading this, and my first day of school is tommorow. WHY?! Why kill Faye-faye. I cried just now...Hope u have a nice day. I will remeber this story forevermore.
Sincerely, a 13 year old girl
raeshilin chapter 13 . 11/9/2012
Just read this fic yesterday night. I was really crying (I'm playing The Real Folk Blues at the same time, you know some sort of background song and it was effective. You'll really feel the essence of the story). I used to hate this because I want a happy ending but this story doesn't deserve to be hated. I really really love this even if the end was tragic. This is really a GREAT one by the fact that you brought all the emotions in me. I hope you have a sequel for this hahaha I think it's impossible but I just hope this is just a part of Spike's bad dream :). Again 2 thumbs up for this fic :)
astraea.12 chapter 13 . 12/9/2011
This was really sad, but very well written. :)
Herria chapter 13 . 7/8/2010
oh! to sad ! to beauty! i love it! i dont have words! very goog job!
candyflavordlies chapter 13 . 6/26/2010
Evil! Well written. But still evil! I accidentally read the reviews before I finished the story and I hoped against hope, but alas, it has come to the end. Still, beautifully written, and I'll probably stop giving my screen the evil eye shortly.

Again, very well done.

Sam
candyflavordlies chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
From the first chapter, this story has done nothing but get better and better. I'm actually impressed by the caliber of your writing compared to the dozens of other fics I've read in this section.

Chapter 8 is by far my absolute favorite, but I haven't gotten to the end yet. I like that the angst you throw in is well measured and realistic. I hate when people write literally 5 chapters of will she/won't she with no resolution in sight. And though there will always be issues between Spike and Faye, I appreciate that with each chapter, you're moving the characters forward.

Well done :)
totallyloud chapter 13 . 5/10/2008
wa . I think I'm going to cry now

this was just so good great awesome huhuhu

poor spike. I really felt how sad he was here! I really loved it.

Spike! I wish Faye was alive again for him! My favorite.
totallyloud chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
Aw I loved the old lady in the wheelchair part! XD

spike was just so swet huhuhuhu
totallyloud chapter 9 . 5/10/2008
Aah! I really like this story of your!

wii FayexSpike! XD
totallyloud chapter 8 . 5/10/2008
aw this was so sweet XD

with the tingly tingly feeling ack! hohohoh real great :)
totallyloud chapter 3 . 5/9/2008
waa so good! XD with the tingly feeling and all!
totallyloud chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
interesting XD
bobalina chapter 13 . 11/4/2007
Spike has the crappiest life ever. Okay, there's competition. Anyway. Thank you! Keep writing!

Toodles,

bobalina
kawaiicasey chapter 13 . 8/15/2007
Amazing story! The end was so God damned sad, but it sounds real. Kinda like the real cowboy bebop and all that jazz!

Amazing amazing amazing!
Blindy chapter 13 . 5/6/2007
Hey, that was fantastic! Super sad stuff, though. I really like how you put Spike and Faye together. They were pretty in character most of the time, and when they weren't, it was still super good. You made it work very well. The plot was good. I especially liked Spike's letter at the end of the story. It was sad and sweet.

Good stuff.