Reviews for Oh Chrom-Cakes!
PrinPage chapter 5 . 5/22/2017
To be honest, I wish the next story would be about Phoenix Wright.
Nemo the Cat chapter 5 . 1/12/2017
I almost gave up hope for this section until I saw this on TV Tropes. I remember some of your old fanfics that are you're not proud of. I must say, this is an improvement from you. Not only that, I do hope you pace some stepping stones for originally for the PXZ fandom. Way too many of the stories are similar and they are rather boring. They are as most have said, the same as the games, re tellings of the story with new characters, anime characters, OCS and so on.

You do have some dodgy grammar, but you're still learning English. Keep up the good work.
redfalcon213 chapter 4 . 9/19/2016
i love it man
Heman2000 chapter 2 . 8/16/2016
WELP. Talk about going drunk, but knowing their character, it has some legitimate reasoning for these two. Chrom has been fighting with Nick and Maya too often, and I wouldn't really expect him to fuss over a seat because from what I have seen, he is more of a fatherly figure than anything else. Otherwise, the subtle interactions with other characters are a nice touch, and characters are on spot to say the least. Try being careful with cursing because you need to sensor it or you will have to bring rating up(spoilers for final chapter, Majima nearly turned the game's rating to M with the word "MotherF_" at the epolouge).