Reviews for Paperwork for a Week (and other one-shots)
brennakai chapter 17 . 4/10
lol that is greatso kyoko.

Daamile chapter 17 . 4/6
now I would love to see a empress of the night! hehe Thank you for the story
Blushweaver chapter 17 . 4/3
*Cackles maniacally* Wonderful Wonderful April fools day present! Good to see the discussion produced something so much fun. Haha. Oh my gosh and I love you you incorporated it into Canon. Yup, just another Kyoko hallucination among many others. Thank you for this fun respite from writing.
I really love the story of this chapter and honestly found myself hoping for more of it, an actual gender swapped skip beat. Is there any chance you’ll be writing any more?
Michiyo chapter 17 . 4/2
Ahahaha xD love it! Thank you for writing and sharing :D
artloife chapter 17 . 4/2
We are pleased to provide such a service. Ehehehehe. You're the bombdigitty getting this out. Fistbump! This is gonna crack me up for a while. Lol!
Grayladywolf chapter 17 . 4/2
These two are so funny. I love reading about them. Her dream you really killed it with her reaction and subconscious thoughts. I liked the college one also just wished it was longer. Great job.
ktoll9 chapter 17 . 4/2
OMG! I literally laughed so hard I couldn't breathe! Shame on you! That was a freaking awesome dream! I loved it! I love the way your mind works! 8)
meimeibunny chapter 17 . 4/2
Sooo...basically Kyoko got trolled in her dream and turned into a boy, lol. What a fitting story for April Fool's Day :D
Aria.sm chapter 17 . 4/2
It was fun, I smiled a couple of times buuut! When I realized Kyoko had such a dream because she saw Ren catwalking as a female model, I lost it.
...poor Ren lmao.
Loved every single one of your stories! Amazing job
EverlastingRyo chapter 6 . 3/18
I love Yuri! On Ice too! but because BL makes me uncomfortable (I'm not homophobic, I assure you) I tend to not take note and give notice to the hints of YurixVictor LOL
Glimare chapter 16 . 3/18
That was fun. Ren is so gone on her it's hysterical! Can't wait for the next one!
Daamile chapter 16 . 3/14
This was fun! I love to see how excited and playful Ren is inside. I love all the reasons behind his little teases. Thank you for this White Day gift !
Shizuhoe chapter 16 . 3/14
Thank you for this companion piece to the previous chapter! It was cute and satisfying like the other chapter. Tho I do love reading things from Ren's POV just to read how Kyoko tortures him lol the "amazing, [adjective] woman" bit was a favorite line of mine and showed how stupidly in love he is with her and I loved it lol

I'd love to read a continuation for this and see what happens when he moves to NYC. How would they make it work? I can't imagine it working it out tbh and I need you to reassure me that they stay together despite the long distance…

Nevertheless, this was nicely written and a joy to read.