Reviews for Fought For Him
Mahria chapter 16 . 5/1
It's totally fine that this story keeps getting bigger! Go with it! I'm enjoying this. I am interested to see how Anakin comes out of his healing and how this will evolve his character. And man! Poor Obi-Wan! The Council are a bunch of cold fish boy! He's a human being goddammit! Is the Apgoge canon? I've never heard of it but it's a very interesting concept. Please continue the story, so many interesting things going on. Though, I have to admit the physical contact between the clones and Obi-Wan and Obi-Wan and Ahsoka/Anakin etc is cute, but seems very unrealistic and out of character, especially from an entire life of being a Jedi trained to deny affection and attachments. But I love that Obi-Wan admits that he is attached to Anakin. Sidious' plans are evaporating! Seeing his frustration is gold! But he will try something for sure. Ain't no way he's letting Anakin slip out of his grasp, but hopefully the Council and Anakin begin to wise up to him and his odd interest/obsession with Anakin and the Jedi go-onings. I mean, how did no one other than Obi-Wan find it odd how a politician at the top has an interest in a Jedi, and not just any Jedi, but the prophesied 'Chosen One'. Like, hello! Red Flag No. 1! Can't wait for an update, please don't abandon this story.
MarkFontenot0845 chapter 1 . 3/23
This story is AWESOME! PLEASE UPDATE!
Kenobi-Obssesed chapter 16 . 2/13
MORE PLEASE! THIS IS SO SO SO SO GOOD AND I REALLLLYYYY WANT MORE! and my birthday is like soon so if that motivates you to write then use that! You plot is amazing! You weave so many stories and characters and thoughts and emotions in it! It’s AMAZING! PROBABLY MY FAV FIC EVER. MAKE MORE PLS.
Squidgod812 chapter 16 . 2/3
great
I really love your fanfic. I found it recently and I have finished reading all the chapters. Please don't take too long to update.:)
SpencerBrown chapter 16 . 1/22
I LOVE picturing Obi wreaking havoc across Dooku’s cruiser! He can be such a smug little troll when he’s not being everyone’s dad/mentor/rescue.

I’m excited to see how your reunion with Feemor goes. Like you, I’m not very familiar with him, but I really like what little I’ve read. Getting Obi’s lineage/family back together to rally around him will be wonderful to see.

I’ll be curious to see how he accepts the new connections. He’s already adapted to Dooku’s attention so well, yet he knows that family ties have been a stumbling block for Anakin, and that Qui nearly fell when Tahl died. Plus, Qui clearly discouraged him from meeting any of these other family members, or forming any close connections (Siri, Satine) for the entire 10 years of Obi’s padawanship. That seems like it might be a mental hurdle to overcome.

Will Feemor meet up with Cody and Crew first? Will he have to convince Cody that he has Obi’s best interests at heart, since he’s been absent all this time? Will he share info about Obi’s past that Cody and Rex don’t know? Like the agoges or Xanatos?

Also, does Feemor know that Qui rejected Obi multiple times before training him? That might be a bonding point. Will Obi have to tell him?

As usual, your new chapters have sparked all the speculation about what will come next. It’s always a joy to read. Thanks so much for writing and sharing!
chiposkippy chapter 16 . 1/20
This is really cool, the realistic take on the Jedi and galaxy as a whole is very entertaining. Please keep up the great work.
EchoRepair chapter 16 . 1/19
Oh, Dooku is going to be a gray jedi? Or was it yellow? No, yellow was guardian or something. Right, that is a thing? I read it somewhere but I'm not sure if it was official or fan theory.
Ooo, I hope Dooku survive his fight with Grievous. That way Obi-Wan won't lose another support system. Will Dooku become a double agent!?
RavenHali chapter 16 . 1/19
Kara Jinn is a fan written character, not from Legends.
Cre8tor chapter 16 . 1/19
Great story. I like what you have done with the characters. Keep up the good work.
stars90 chapter 16 . 1/18
I never knew Qui-Gon had a daughter, wow.
DawnDayrider chapter 16 . 1/18
Qui-Gon actually had a daughter? I thought it was an OC. I heard of Feemor from another fan fic.
david.davies.5851 chapter 16 . 1/18
So Dooku is beginning to have second thoughts. That might just change things a great deal. I wonder how Anakin and Ahsoka are getting on.
Kenobi fan chapter 16 . 1/18
Ho, ho. the plot thickens. I love that Dooku is looking into the special orders that the clones have in their heads. It would be ideal if he was the one to save the Jedi order. And find his way as a Grey Jedi. Keep up the good work. Enjoy reading this and am pleasantly surprised when a new chapter comes up.
Child of Jon Snow chapter 16 . 1/18
Ooh.
I never new their was a legitamite character for jins daughter.

Awsome chapter!

Also i belive spell check attcked.
You have Tortuga instead of Togruta