Reviews for Land Before Time: Secret of Saurus Rock Retold
Blossom17 chapter 11 . 6/19
Can you please do a retold of The Stone of Cold Fire?
storytraveler2000 chapter 1 . 6/19
I wouldnt mind seeing aylene changed into one of littlefoots kind temporary besides in land before time retold family forever littlefoot does tell aylene that he regards her as a sister and in your story Elsie Arlene regards him as a brother, in-a-sense
Blossom17 chapter 11 . 6/17
What if Aylene gets a power of changing into any dinosaur she can?
Rock Raider chapter 11 . 6/4
Well, I guess that's a good way to make up for the lack of going to Saurus Rock before. BTW, I noticed a spelling mistake near the beginning of the chapter.

The two had to dodged around and weave through the work areas.

That should be "dodge".

Well, anyway, update soon.
Blossom17 chapter 11 . 6/2
I can imagine Bugs Bunny talking to Doc: "Eh, what's up, doc?" LOL!
Blosson17 chapter 11 . 5/30
Can you please finish this story?
This is so interesting. Please update soon.
Can you make a retold version of the tv show?
Darkkrebs chapter 11 . 5/22
It's at moments like these that I really wish SOMEONE would call the adults out on how useless they are most of the time. Seriously, with the exception of Littlefoot's grandparents, their default response whenever there's a crisis is to stand in a circle arguing and throwing blame around while their children are the ones actually looking for solutions.

Can that place happen at least at SOME POINT in this fic series, if not this fic specifically?
Dino Guest chapter 11 . 5/20
Oh, and I forgot to mention, how sad/cruel of the herd to make those accusations against Aylene's relatives. I guess that's what fear, stress, panic, and Xenophobia will do to you. At least Aylene stood up for her family and friends. Hopefully greater trust can come from all this when all is said and done. See you later!
Dino Guest chapter 11 . 5/20
Gosh, so busy. What can I say other than that the reviewer "bryan mccloud" is right in that Elaine and Doc are probably going to go after our duo along with the rest of the gang? On a related note, I hope that Aylene and Littlefoot are right in that the Time Stone is reacting to and trying to protect it's wielders from these events, and not causing them. Also great to see the stone lead them to the issue and them not just assuming Saurus Rock based on a story. Though once they discover Saurus Rock to be where the stone is leading them, perhaps they will lend those stories more credence! XD

Anyways, a nice chapter and I wish you well in all future ones that you work on for this story and for others. See you later!
Mackenzie Hatch chapter 11 . 5/18
I love your Land Before Time Stories! I've read each of the stories, every single one.
I hope you'll update this story, I can't wait to read what Aylene and Littlefoot discover about the disasters! :)
Blossom17 chapter 11 . 5/15
Please keep writing!
chapter 11
Bookwriter94 chapter 11 . 5/12
Now the adventure begins, Littlefoot and Aylene are heading off to where the Stone takes them. But still, I hope they make it time before things go from bad to worse.

But man, this story keeps getting better and better!

Well good luck on the next chapter.