Reviews for Land Before Time: Secret of Saurus Rock Retold
Rock Raider chapter 9 . 11/4
I see you've taken many liberties with The Secret Of Saurus Rock in your take on it. While this is your story, there is something that I think might create a plot hole down the line.

In the original movie, that stone tooth broke off of Saurus Rock because Littlefoot was holding onto it. And, of course, Cera being punished for Dinah and Dana going to Saurus Rock when she should've been watching them. Maybe it comes from expecting this to be like the movie though. Littlefoot might make the connection some other way.

Oh, and I think I actually can remember some of the spelling mistakes on this chapter.

a)"WHAT'S GOING ON DEREK?!" Cera screamed. It was the only she and the others could communicate with each other.

There should be a "way" between only and she.

b)Her attempts to find her brother and friends turned up empty, and she soon found herself wander around aimlessly.

Might want to put an "ing" at the end of wander in that sentence.

Just pointing those out. This is your fic.

Well, anyway, update soon.
I remember this well. The hurricane.
Good on how you did Derek and Cera talking. Cera took responsiblilty...a sign of growing up.
I got some ideas:

Aylene: You accuse Doc without proof. How fair is it? He's a normal as you and I. If you accuse him witohout proof, in which way be you different from those you swore to stop?

Topsy: Aylene was right. What did I do? If I'd controlled my anger, my child woulda been alright.

Aylene: Great. An Allosaur and a Tarbosaur. Great.

Doc: You did well kid.
oracleprincess 1 chapter 1 . 10/18
Can't wait for the next chapter!
The Land Before Time: The Stone of Cold Fire
What if the flyers stole of Aylene's necklace/Time Stone for the magical power.
The Time Traveler chapter 9 . 10/4
Sorry it took so long for me to get to review this. So far I am liking this incarnation. I hope you get to continue it soon. Nice work. _
Update soon please! I hope you do a retold story of "The Land Before Time VII: The Stone of Cold Fire", that's my favorite sequel. Love your stories!
I hope you doing for the next one.
Awesome!
Don't forget about Aylene's sword.
You did great!
I can't wait for next chapter
So a bright light green bubble of light surrounded Aylene. It's like a shield, that's new.
Everybody will surprise to see Aylene's Time Stone.
Wow! Aylene's necklace saved her life!
I wonder what happen next?