Reviews for Oblivious
StarnerveFan chapter 1 . 7/5/2020
That was so nice. The story was lovely. But i must admit, i'm not only faving this for the story itself, but also for that glorious rant in the beginning. I've never seen anyone go off so much about Starnerve, other than me, but you hit the nail on the head with many of your points. Not only are Starnerve fans often members of the LGBT community themselves, but most of them *like* Joyness and other gay ships. I mean come on, the most popular Starnerve drawing on DA right now also contains Joyness! I am so tired of the misconception that Starnerve is bad Because Popular, when it is not even that popular. It isn't nearly as popular as Joyness, most of the fanart for this movie is about Joy & Sadness, and popular/pro artists usually draw Disear or Joy with Anger if they draw an emotion ship at all. I don't care if people do prefer Joyness or other ships, all I'm saying is that Starnerve doesn't deserve any of the hate or negativity it gets. I also don't exactly find it fair that there hasn't been even one new JoyxFear fic in years, yet people have still been complaining about it as if it's everywhere. I don't get how people can say there's too much Starnerve in this fandom when it's usually the same 3 or 4 fans who bother with it.
Walleevefan chapter 1 . 1/24/2020
Thanks you for making these stories I really love them
Violet chapter 1 . 5/1/2018
Thanks to you I got inspiration for my Loud House fanfiction and created an adorable scene
nickyreader1 chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
I don't mind Joyness, but BrickNerve just sounds plain gross to me. No Offense, BTW.
ThatShinigamiLady chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
The ending tho XD poor Anger-senpai I MEAN ANGER *sweats*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
g
Orangebird124 chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
Who would want to dislike this story? This is amazing! Tbh, I've been a bit of a silent reader while I read this story, but I just wanted to review it because I've always like StarNerve as my O.T.P. And yes, I laughed so hard when Disgust and Sadness gave him a makeover in his sleep! LOL! But seriously, I loved it when Joy and Fear were skating on the ice rink at Hockey Island and when they kissed! *squeals loudly like a fan girl*

I forgive you for the long author's note and don't be frustrated. Everyone has their own opinion, but I'm going to say this once again, I LOVE STARNERVE!
TheSparrowandtheHalk chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
I liked this very much it was cute
HollyAnne1084 chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
OMG you're back! I've missed you so much! I knew you were still reading stories, but still! Anyway, what an adorable one-shot! I loved when Fear was brave enough to save Joy's life and I cracked up when Disgust and Sadness put that makeup on Anger. I imagined it on my own and that would've been funny in the movie! Your stories should definitely be on TV Tropes! They're amazing!
Anyways, I read your A/N and don't you worry, I am not a StarNerve hater! I really like that pairing, just as much as you do! You are definitely right, they ARE a really good pairing! CURSE YOU, STARNERVE HATERS! Go ahead and kiss my butt, because I'm on the 'StarNerve FTW' team!
Anyway, great job on this one-shot and you can maybe continue with doing those, since you did amazing on this one! Hey, maybe if you keep writing one-shots, you can beat those StarNerve haters! You are amazing at what you do! Again, great job and I can't wait for chapter 14 of your AU!
KoldPredator88 chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
Listen, unfortunately these kind of people exists and it will continue to exit... yes, they are impossible to ignore because they're so ******* annoying! I could never handle a Brickoli hater, I would get mad. We should respect everyone but some people are immature, they won't even understand that they could hurt someone's feeling. I am a StarNerve shipper, even though it's not my favorite; but I get as annoyed as you, I love a lot the StarNerve. We should respect everyone's feelings.

Now let's talk about the story before I start to swear. I really enjoyed the story, l think that Fear and Joy's POVs is a really good idea, I loved that! There were a lot of cute moments that I couldn't handle very well. ;D Other moments were cold, like Joy, when she slipped on the ice. My personal congratulations for writing a 6000 words oneshot, I bet it wasn't easy. You beated my record. XD Glad that you're here again, sis. :)

Waiting for AU fic. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
Best StarNerve story I've ever read! I love that Fear is so protective of Joy. This story has everything, it keeps Joy and Fear in character yet allows a arc in them to do something they may not normally do, while making sense. Awesome Story! StarNerve is adorable :)
Pupu-Draw chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
J'ai remarquer que la plus des personnes, ont arrêter d'écrire sur le couple Starnerve. Mais pour moi il reste mon couple favori. Je continuerai toujours a lire et écrire sur eux! Et j'ai rien contre les autre couple dans Inside-Out, il en que je trouve qui font pas ensemble : Mais moi je les respect, eux et leur fan!

VIVE STARNERVE !
iHateFridays chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
Cute little oneshot!

I personally don't ship StarNerve or any couples, but we all have our opinions and preferences. So I'm not really bothered if you ship people or not. I'm just bothered that there are some idiots out there that really can't get opinions. For heaven's sake, haters, calm the crap down! Opinions are opinions and people have them for a reason! Deal with it! There you go.. my argument..

Anyway, glad to hear the AU will updated and keep up the good work as usual!

~Ponystories
MilkedCoffee chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Whoa , people have been hating Starnerve just because of that? Well screw it, they have no right to do so. Seriously, what's wrong with fandoms these days? What a shame...
Anyway, it's great to see you again. I thought you left fanfiction forever. As for the story, it was fantastic! The povs, the whole plot , everything. Your Starnerve stories are still as amazing as before, that's for sure :)
Keep up the awesome work btw!
P.S : Yeah, we will ship Starnerve and nothing can stop that :)
CNBW chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
I was waiting for a new story! Yay! I liked this one a lot it was pretty cute. :)

And OMG FINALLY AN UPDATE TO THE AU! )