Reviews for Song of Truth and Light
makubex000 chapter 1 . 6/6/2018
in this case if tsuna is still the heir of vongola then maybe Giotto is also son of Apollo? but a lot earlier? it could make sense you know. gods and goddess of Greek mythology have a lot of sons and daughters. take example of Zeus
Lavenderstitches chapter 6 . 4/25/2018
I don't know if you're going to go with the original timeline but won't the ring reject tsuna since he doesn't have vongola blood so how would the other events come to play
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 6 . 11/8/2017
0o0
SeerFlight1011 chapter 6 . 6/24/2017
Is Hibari related to a war god? With the way he likes fighting so much. Either that or a god of the hunt.
DragonClanMaster chapter 6 . 6/8/2017
... no matter what world, poor little tuna will always be scared of Hibari. w
LavaLilly chapter 6 . 4/12/2017
Would u plan to kidn- I mean save chrome but don't have the chapter that talks about it that just about putting the final blow to all these cliffhangers.
VariegatedMosaic chapter 5 . 4/7/2017
Little Yamamoto's reasoning has me laughing, with all that contemplating about Hibari being above the law. It's quite adorable, really. ~VM
Guest chapter 6 . 3/29/2017
*hides a grin*
ilovecartoonsgirl chapter 6 . 12/19/2016
Woo-hoo! Hibari's on board and they're going to save Chrome! And don't worry Tsuna, you're not going to get charged for kidnapping. If you do, Hibari will kick their butts!
Revantio Van Cario chapter 6 . 12/17/2016
I actually liked the idea of Tsuna being son of Apollo. Does this means he's good in singing and poetry also?
And i'm curious, how about the flames and mafia? I mean with Chrome being another demigod, are you going to enter KHR verse still or go for AU adventure of myth monsters and gods?
Either way i enjoy this so please keep this up!
Arco-Alaude chapter 6 . 12/13/2016
busy af but this was a lovely chapter. keep up the good work
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 6 . 12/11/2016
omg, this is perfect! I love every word, and I can't wait to read more!

chrome as loki's child, seems perfect. will any others be godlings? and dying will flames are Prometheus's fire? very interesting. I wonder if xanxus is a godling, like a son of Mars or Hephaestus.
Reah-Kitsune chapter 6 . 12/11/2016
Author-san...you must be insane...
'Cause this is an INSANELY AWESOME story~! There are a lot of aus with Tsuna as a halfling (for one thing or other; I'm also trying my luck in writing one) but I don't think I have seen any with him as a demigod; and one from the GREEK pantheon~! Yes I was squealing at that! Him being a son of Apollon is actually acceptable, what with his affinity with sky flame and his hyper intuition that borderlines premonition/visions from what we know. I really like how you excused his 'dameness'. Sealing his powers cause his overall abilities to decrease. I see you also made Chrome into a demigod; and Loki's daughter! I can see some connection with what Apollo said in the second chapter. You're also arranging for most of the guardians to meet each other far earlier than cannon. A nice idea but can also be a bit tricky, since you'll need to change quite a few things later on in the cannon storyline. I can't wait to see what you have in store~!
kuu.mochizuki.3 chapter 6 . 12/10/2016
more please it was great thank you very much for updating :3 and as always I look forward to reading the rest of this incredible story :3
D C JoKeR H S chapter 6 . 12/10/2016