Reviews for valyria reborn (game of thrones isot)
TianYi chapter 1 . 6/5/2019
wow...are you the guy in spacebattle
Clay19 chapter 7 . 8/18/2017
NICE
Wu Of Wei chapter 10 . 3/13/2017
Please continue this.
lightwalnut64 chapter 10 . 1/2/2017
this is fucking AWESOME! you people better leave comments and fav this shit...or else
enuj1799 chapter 10 . 11/2/2016
It would be nice of the valyrians will lose some battle because they are too prideful they need lessons regarding humility, I am curious about the sorceresses and the sorcerers are you going to give them more parts? I hope that Maehra the sorceress will have more parts and be a character. Also is their magic only comes from fire? Can they use other elements as well? Lastly can they summon spirits as well to fight for them?
enuj1799 chapter 9 . 10/30/2016
I have the feeling if the sorceress and sorcerers had the time that they need then the valyrian casualties would be smaller, by the way excited for the next chapter
WeylandCorp 4 chapter 8 . 8/29/2016
I loved aurions badass fire stunt! This is perhaps one of the most unique fics I've read in awhile.

Will aurion visit Lys next? Their probably the most likely to join him after all.
WeylandCorp 4 chapter 7 . 8/22/2016
I wonder how the leaders of the city will react.

And that makes sense. I was confused as to why they wanted to occupy a place that's cursed/surrounded by hostile natives.
Donroth chapter 7 . 8/22/2016
Really interested to see where you're taking this. Great job taking on a difficult plot with lots of original characters. I started reading with low expectations but was soon pleasantly surprised. Waiting on the next chapter.
WeylandCorp 4 chapter 6 . 8/21/2016
I'm suprised that they would even bother with sorthoryos. It's kind of a dump. Nothing but disease and savages.
WeylandCorp 4 chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
Don't some of the free cities have professional armies? I swear some of them do but even then they just don't use them that much. I could be wrong though.
thunder18 chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
Great chapter Update soon
thunder18 chapter 4 . 8/18/2016
Great chapter Update soon
WeylandCorp 4 chapter 4 . 8/18/2016
Lys and volantis will probably join him. Tyrosh and myr will probably join out of fear. The sothoryosi aren't very good slaves and the summer islands are heavily defended.
WeylandCorp 4 chapter 3 . 8/16/2016
Don't have them hate the targaryens!