Reviews for Dies Irae: Divine Tempest
Hakuryukou79 chapter 4 . 10/15
Hakuryukou79 chapter 3 . 10/12
Xamusel - Gamma 11 chapter 10 . 10/9
Well... this is going to be epic. :) I'm glad I got to reviewing this story at long last.

In regards to Episode 0... I hope it's worth the reaction of SIEG HEIL VICTORIA! you gave. I have yet to watch that particular episode yet... gonna need to rectify that.

Anyway, I have a request. Could you please say what your next update will be for, after you update each of your stories? I don't think I'm alone in wondering when you'll update some of your other works of fanfic.

Thanks for hearing me out. :)
PasiveNox chapter 10 . 10/9
Great hahahaha
Hakuryukou79 chapter 2 . 10/9
Hakuryukou79 chapter 10 . 10/8
Looks like the LDO has finally started to make their move now that Haruka and Xenovia arrived to the HP World. Didn't expect Beatrice's replacement to be Liselotte who was the antagonist of 11 Eyes. I look forward to seeing who else will make an appearance from the LDO.
Hakuryukou79 chapter 1 . 10/8
This is an interesting story, a somewhat triple crossover between Harry Potter, Highschool DxD and Dies Irae. I look forward to more of this story.
PasiveNox chapter 9 . 10/7
Great nice good :)
Froze chapter 9 . 10/7
The chapter is short but still interesting. Things are about to heat up for Dulio and Haruka. By the way, the first episode of Dies Irae finally came today. If you have seen it, can I ask what is opinion about it Shidou-sensei?
As always thank you for your hard work.
Lu Bane Na chapter 9 . 10/6
Dies Irae is getting animated?! When? By who?
I hate to say this after the awesome battle scene you wrote, but I'm pretty sure the golden egg needed to be retrieved without hurting the dragon.
Alex2909 chapter 8 . 4/6
looking forward to dulios performance
PasiveNox chapter 8 . 4/6
It's goood:):):):):):):):)
PikaMew1288 chapter 8 . 4/5
Now I want to see a version of Harry who somehow becomes a DxD style Dragon get summoned to a triwizard tournament, if only to see their reactions. Maybe have Ophis turn a FemHarry into a dragon?
desdelor97 chapter 8 . 4/5
This was a great chapter,
Please keep up the awesome work.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »