Reviews for Cashmere & Molly
Lia chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
This was beautiful and I would love to read part 2! Your writing is so great.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
I love that I read your author's note about this story being weird and had NO IDEA what to expect... Thoroughly enjoyed this! Can't wait for part 2!
UltraVioletta7 chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
This is fantastic!
emeraldhead-crimsonheart chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Oooooh, I love this kind of one shot.
And you nailed it. Beautifully written :)
Probably will have to read this a few times, gives me shivers this sort of Rose/Scorpius dynamic
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
That was really good, if a little confusing! Great job!
Indieblue chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
So Henny sent me to read this, and boy oh boy am I glad I did! I'm kind of on a reading hiatus at the moment...but I'm sure that doesn't make a lick of difference to you. Right. Onto the review. I warn you, I do yell occasionally.

"Will I see her scantily clad bum on top of the maps?" - I died at this line. DIED. Brilliant this was. I needed a good laugh and this entire little interaction makes me terribly happy :D

So it felt just a bit odd to have him so tangibly close, so very suddenly. A bit like two circles meeting in a venn diagram, finding common ground for the first time.

They weren't touching, but his presence felt like a static shock. - Fuck. This is...wow...this description is really beautiful. Seriously. I love it.

"Well—only when I bite her." - OMG. FUCK. OMG. JUST. FUCK. *whispers lowly* only when I bite her. Take me now.

It bothered her the way a person would be bothered when they were interrupted while in the middle something they loved, like Nintendo or Wizard's Chess. - I love your Rose. I do.

"Stop it," she blurted, upset at herself for getting distracted by his beauty. The warmth of him against her felt all too good and her knickers were getting into a twist—the damp sort. None of this made sense, and it was mortifying. "I swear I'll scream." - you're making me feel all kinds of ways with this. ALL KINDS OF WAYS.

Fascinating. Without realising, Rose had relaxed against the desk, her ears perked as though she was taking notes in class. She hardly noticed as Scorpius inched forward, his legs now on either side of hers. - *squeals* *dies* omg.

I JUST. THANK YOU. THIS WAS BRILLIANT.
HenriaSownbinder chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
Oh Gods...

This is amazing! I loved it! Excellent work!
Connected-by-a-Semicolon chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
Scorpius is so adorably smitten, and Rose didn't even know what hit her.

Although it's disappointing that he had to resort to sleeping with other girls in front of her to get her attention. It's a good thing Rose doesn't find his behavior offensive. Still, I find Scorpius absolutely endearing.

Keep up the great work. Your stories are a delight to read!
Belle Sudiste chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
Very sweet little one shot!
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3