Reviews for Dreams Of Death
Zaya destal chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
umm I don't think your new chapter posted even though i got an email about a second chapter.
BAMF reader P chapter 3 . 10/26/2016
this has so many grammar mistakes and the plot is kind of stupid...
u shouldnt be writing lmao. :P it doesnt even make sense to have 3 people in the same body. like wtf...
Scarlett chapter 3 . 10/26/2016
I have no words to describe that both love the fic, enserio I love this type, but they are always as you say "bitches frias without heart" the truth love, I love you have 2 couples and are my favorite, for now we are going to see Tom/Harry the couple kawaii lol, I hope the next chapter, continuous please
Ciao~
darknesslight13 chapter 3 . 10/27/2016
So are Hadrian and harry not going to be close then? I like the story so far but i thought it was the case split personality disorder but two souls... I didn't think of that.
maedeh chapter 2 . 10/22/2016
3 person in 1 body? it sounds fun
darknesslight13 chapter 2 . 10/22/2016
I really like this and I hated how it ended because I really wanted to read more!
kat4love chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
I really like it and can't wait for more
Zaurelie chapter 4 . 9/7/2016
Hi, I like your story but you regularly reverse the names' harry and hadrien "and also I think we should choose either diffinitivement" hadrien or adrien "because it leaves confused.
Baxter87 chapter 4 . 9/2/2016
Nice start.
maedeh chapter 3 . 8/30/2016
love it :D
Nero chapter 2 . 8/27/2016
So what happen to Harry's Twin brother and Parents.
My Alternate Reality chapter 2 . 8/21/2016
Really interesting. I over the description of James Pootter's personality and how his brother was an accident.

How did they decide the brother was the destroyer of Voldemort, (or the boy who lived despite everyone living that night) if Voldemorts robe was in front of Harry's cot?
Mickieskids chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
I like it it is just different enough then some of the other ones I have read. Hope for more soon :)