Reviews for 11th Annual Kim Possible Fannie Awards Show
gerbilHunter chapter 7 . 10/9/2016
Another year, another set of awards. Many thanks to our hosts, and to the writers who make these awards proper and necessary in the first place.

And I so wish "ignore it and it will go away" worked on problems other than mischievous poltergeists.
Hopeful-Husky chapter 7 . 10/6/2016
Another great year for the Fannies. Congratulations to all the final winners and their great stories. I didn't win anything this year but it wasn't for lack of trying. Well there is always next year.

Once again a special shout out to Kawiigirls5 for your Best Story of the Year.
Sentinel103 chapter 7 . 10/6/2016
Good ending to the show, congrats to all the winners and maybe even better congrats to all the nominees for the awards. Yes I have been out of the box for the last few weeks due to a medical problem, but I hope you'll see more of me in the near future.

ST-103

Oh PS Wasn't Kimberly Anne stunning?
Invader Johnny chapter 7 . 10/6/2016
Ah heh heh the perfect closing event after such a memorable evening, XD.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Eddy13 chapter 7 . 10/6/2016
Way to go, MA! Thanks for the special shout out! I'm hoping it won't be long before you update your story. As for the Fannie Committee, hopefully next year, Slipgate can help find a venue that isn't infested with a pesky poltergeist. And thus, another Fannies is done. Glad to be a part of this one. Hopefully, I'll be back next year. Oh, and btw, you forget to mark the story as complete and left out a 'c' in the chapter title.
ShadowDancer01 chapter 7 . 10/6/2016
Another year another great set of Fannies down. Congrats to everyone who won and everyone who was nominated.
CajunBear73 chapter 7 . 10/6/2016
Another Fannies in the Book, and whitem's got to find a venue that isn't haunted...

Congratulations to the winners, and looking forward to next year!

CajunBear73
Glad to help keep it alive.
Sharper the Writer chapter 7 . 10/6/2016
And thus concludes another Fannies award show in the books. :) Congrats to the winners, in particular, Whitem and Mahler.

Too bad I didn't win anything this year. :( I know I've contributed a lot more to the KP fandom beyond this site.
jch529 chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
How is there not a Rongo category?
chris the cynic chapter 6 . 9/29/2016
I wonder if we're just seeing the end of the age of writing teams for Kim Possible. Unless someone comes to the fandom as part of a team already, I don't even know how someone would _find_ a partner.

Kim Possible forums seem to come in three flavors:
1 Dead
2 Mostly Dead
3 Alive, but with very little in the way of actual KP-related stuff.

If you can't find people to talk about KP stuff with, how do you find people to write KP stuff with?
The Emperor of Dreams chapter 6 . 9/28/2016
Congrats to all the (other) winners, again. Let's hope that there being so many multiple winners just means that some people had a very good year, rather than representing a worrying shrinking of the pool of candidates.
Sharper the Writer chapter 6 . 9/24/2016
Seems like y'all fell for Whitem's trick! XD

Again, congrats to the winners.
Eddy13 chapter 6 . 9/24/2016
Well, this year's Fannies has gone pretty quick. But I guess that's because there hasn't been any major 'sitchs' happening. Congratulations to everyone, especially Invader Johnny, who I actually nominated! Also, call me crazy, but I don't think that ghost is as made up as whitem is making it out to be.
Sentinel103 chapter 6 . 9/24/2016
I agree about having more entrants for the writing partners, stories aren't the same... they are 'different' that is why Bearsent is so much fun to do. Congrats to the winners and on to the ending chapters.

ST-103
Invader Johnny chapter 6 . 9/24/2016
Nicely done as always, ha ha, I loved the awkwardness my speech caused.

Indeed the golden Rufus will look nice next to my green monkey portrait.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »