Reviews for Laurel Finds Out AU
highlander348 chapter 10 . 6/30
Good chapter! I hope the Lance sisters quickly reconcile and Sara joins Team Arrow for good. I would love to see the Lance sisters fight side by side against crime! Please show a scene like that! Thanks and update soon! :)
KyliaQuilor chapter 9 . 6/4
Very good chapter. Thank you
WinterRain36 chapter 9 . 5/9
Oh I hate Slade Wilson! Though the Canaries are finally reunited so that is cool. If anybody can convince Sara to stay for good it's Laurel. Sara can be just as much as a hero as her sister Laurel!
highlander348 chapter 9 . 5/8
Great chapter! Oh please let Sara stay with Laurel and Oliver and join Team Arrow! Pleading here! :)
OllielovesDinah chapter 9 . 5/8
Great chapter. I hadn't even known you had updated before. I don't remember reading past the first chapter so I had to go back and catch up on the other chapters. I'm glad I signed up for the alerts now. My fave fics with Laurel in the know, save 2 others, usually end up abandoned. And congrats on school.
hotkillerz chapter 9 . 5/7
Um this had nothing to do with arrow... i think you posted it in the wrong story.
ravenx1988 chapter 9 . 5/7
I'm confused a little about what's going on in this chapter. I would like to see where this go's
Rainbow8888 chapter 3 . 2/24
What a nice chapter. I always prefered Laurel to be Oliver's girlfriend but they changed her role at season 2. She became a weak charakter (blame the arrow, drugs, alcohol...). I am watching the serial on DVD and I am now at season 2 Episode 15. I know he will get Felicity and she is a nobel person but I don't think they really suit to each other. So I like your rewrite
WinterRain36 chapter 8 . 9/30/2017
Nice chapter! Can you show some scenes of Laurel by herself fighting crime and then together with Sara? Sara could also become the White Canary much sooner. Two Canaries fighting side by side is so cool! Please consider it! Pretty please? :D
mmat chapter 8 . 9/28/2017
So are Oliver and Laurel together and how are they going to react to Sara?
highlander348 chapter 8 . 9/28/2017
What happened with Sara? That part with her just ended to fast and I want to know please!
Can she join team arrow to? :)
Aurum.Fidei chapter 8 . 9/28/2017
Amazing update! Really enjoyed how you weaved Tommy and Laurel into the team for season two! Also enjoyed intro to Sara. Excited for you to continue!
icekrim91 chapter 7 . 8/26/2017
Can't wait to read more. Hopefully we get to read more sparring sessions with Laurel, Diggle and Oliver. Seeing Laurel kick ass would be great :D
highlander348 chapter 7 . 8/1/2017
This chapter was wonderful! Thank you for writing it and I most certainly enjoyed it! It will always be my pleasure to be a willing ear to bounce ideas off you and to help you along whenever possible.
I will say it again I so wished events in your story would have happened like this in canon. Laurel and Oliver are soulmates and she will always be the one true Black Canary.

Now Laurel has become a hero and Oliver has a new partner to watch his back. With her dazzling costume and her drive to make Starling city safer criminals better start running. I always liked Starling city and thought when it was shorten to Star city it was dumb. What do you think?

Will Laurel ever get her canary cry naturally? Like say she is in Central city visiting someone when the particle explosion happens and she gets her powers but without following into a stupid coma.
Just a idea for you if you like.
Cheers!
Ravenmore45 chapter 7 . 8/1/2017
Laurel was great in her debut and her canary costume is far out and very empowering for her.
Can you show more action scenes with Laurel in action as she fights next to Oliver?
I was always a fan of Lois and Clark! The chemistry between Teri Hatcher and Dean Cain was really dynamic and always fun to watch especially when Lois teased Clark about being naïve about something. Witty banter and goofy villains also added a special charm to the show.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »