Reviews for A Simple Wish
Sophie chapter 2 . 10/30/2014
I love this already it is sooooo well written!
Harrypotterfan1 chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
Your story is good i love it carry on writting
prismaticmem chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
I know you put this one on hold but I found the one you said you were going to rewrite first and then read the other two after. I can't believe you stopped writting. I hope that soon you will update or post more to any of the stories on this site. I love all three as they are I just want more. If you rewrite any will they be posted here?
Saissister chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
Yay...its so cute :D update soon
101spacemonkey chapter 6 . 12/19/2009
will there be more? there has to be more?
101spacemonkey chapter 5 . 12/19/2009
yay the pair are bonding! :)
101spacemonkey chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
harry you are not a killer!... you are a damn sexy wizard! and its all so unfair, but things will work out!
101spacemonkey chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
that is so dark! and i love darkness! his penance? love it... that reminds me, I have ot go to confession before christmas!
101spacemonkey chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
oh dear... a big random scream filling the room isnt a good sign!
101spacemonkey chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
aw... I like the sound of this fic!
Cwejr chapter 6 . 10/19/2009
I notice that this story, too, is on hold. I hope you will continue it soon. The story really grabs me and I had to continue reading all the way through. believable, realistic characters, even Snape. It is odd seeing him go through such changes-I think he will wind up as one of the good guys this time-a really wierd experience. I am eager for the story to continue.

I have read all three of your stories listed and have put you on my story and author alert so I will know as soon as another chapter is ready. Thank you.
Dark Goddess of Chaos chapter 6 . 10/6/2009
write more this is a good begining i would love to see it developed hehe
jamie chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
come back and update
Erica chapter 5 . 1/9/2009
It's a good story with a pretty decent plotline, but I'm confused how quickly you made Snape change. When he found Harry you had him shocked and thinking how badly he'd mistreated him and judged him and all that, and then you have him calling Harry a brat and Potter and all that, it's a drastic change between so few chapters. Even though Snape has powerful feelings of hate for Harry, it doesn't make sense to me for him to feel so bad for him, and then hate him again. Otherwise I like the plot, it's quite interesting.
honore chapter 6 . 3/1/2008
I so hope that you plan on continuing this. I love this type of fanfic and you seem to have a pretty interesting pov. I love the inside the head conversations, but I also love the eventual acted on interactions. Looking forward to more. Thanks