Reviews for If I never knew you
Eccentric Meek Geek chapter 1 . 7/7/2018
I'll just have to keep re-reading this until you update.
:}
lovingsiri chapter 8 . 1/18/2018
I would've never considered this pairing together but i absolutely love it. Your story is so good! I kept taking "breaks" at work so that I could read another chapter. Can't wait for more!
Eccentric Meek Geek chapter 1 . 1/17/2018
I read this in one day,once I started I couldn't bare to put it down.
The personalities and the different facets of their relationship are depicted perfectly.I've never read something that realistically portrays BDSM relationships and the multiple aspects that you touched down on,to put it simple I have a total fan crush on you.
Can't wait to get my hands on the next chapter,it literally can't come soon enough!
Thatsallwegot chapter 8 . 1/13/2018
Thank you so much for updating.
lil joker 1989 chapter 8 . 1/3/2018
And there it is the words are out and they should not be taken back. Great chapter.
Disturbed One chapter 4 . 5/6/2017
Okay...I just want to say that is us so perfect.

The accurate description of a BDSM relationship. I really up and...

DARYL IS PART OF THE SUB COMMUNITY...WOOOOHOOO
Winged Lady Colette chapter 7 . 5/6/2017
I love it! Continue soon!
lil joker 1989 chapter 7 . 5/3/2017
Great now aside from having his brother as an obstacle they'll also have Shane. I really hope that those two have an opportunity to be happy before more trouble starts.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/20/2017
Thanks for the update. Can't wait till Merle finds out just to see he look on his face
lil joker 1989 chapter 6 . 4/14/2017
I swear the anxiety that Daryl would feel I was able to feel. I was able to feel my chest tighten as Rick entered Daryl's home for the first time. I was just as scared as Daryl to see Ricks reaction to the house. I'm really excited for the next chapter coming up. I love these two together.
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
I have got to say that this started out really hot. The way Rick is dominate and Daryl is willingly submitting to it. It's just hot.
Thatsallwegot chapter 6 . 2/11/2017
Fantastic. Loving this story. Cannot wait for another update.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/25/2017
Please,please, please, please update! :)
SoulMore chapter 6 . 12/15/2016
FAN!~
HarryInMultiUniverses chapter 6 . 12/14/2016
This was a deep but sweet chapter. Thank you for sharing and please update again soon.