Reviews for In Silence Sealed
dirtbaghamlet chapter 7 . 9/3
This is honestly such a refreshing and original take on a time travel story. You're writing is brilliant. I hope you continue to write this :)
I love the natural flow and pacing of this story. It's written in a way that feels pretty realistic and believable. It's certainly refreshing to read about these two in a time-travel story that doesn't turn them both into over-exaggerated caricatures of themselves. Well done, and I can't wait for more!
Black Banshee chapter 7 . 8/25
I read with great pleasure and wait with great interest.
Corii00 chapter 7 . 5/30
I love this story, very interested to find out what's up with the background they created for Hermione. Thank you for writing!
GuardianD chapter 7 . 3/25
Great story! Can't wait to see where you take it!
mars tea chapter 7 . 3/25
love the plot! cant wait to see where this goes
Jen103 chapter 7 . 3/22
Hello! Please continue, thats a major cliff hanger!
Jen103 chapter 5 . 3/22
Hello, i really like it. I like how youve jumped straight in to the time line and hopefully we'll find out more as things progress - and find out more about how she got there and when. Im curious. Looking forward to more (chapter 8) x
StormWitch19851 chapter 7 . 3/21
Great chapter! Thanks!
Good update
wolfstars chapter 7 . 3/21
Really liking all the mystery surrounding what Hermione's always up to. James and Sirius horsing around is adorable. Really hope Hermione didn't wak into a trap in the last bit.
selene-moon-goddess chapter 7 . 3/20
Loved this chapter. Evil cliffhanger tho. Lol.

Can't wait to see where this goes.
Synoir chapter 6 . 3/20
Beautiful chapter. I love the way you write Sirius
I was BOTWP chapter 7 . 3/19
The plot thickens. Is she there to save people previously seen as unsavable? Is she there to learn what Dolohov's curse was in order to counteract it? Excited to find out!
CupcakeLoopy chapter 7 . 3/19
You're just mean, ending a chapter like that.