Reviews for In Silence Sealed
sissannis chapter 7 . 12/19/2017
I love this! I hope you’ll update soon!
cleosmind chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
I love it! I've never read a time travel story like this before...please update soon!
dirtbaghamlet chapter 7 . 9/3/2017
This is honestly such a refreshing and original take on a time travel story. You're writing is brilliant. I hope you continue to write this :)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/28/2017
I love the natural flow and pacing of this story. It's written in a way that feels pretty realistic and believable. It's certainly refreshing to read about these two in a time-travel story that doesn't turn them both into over-exaggerated caricatures of themselves. Well done, and I can't wait for more!
Black Banshee chapter 7 . 8/25/2017
I read with great pleasure and wait with great interest.
Corii00 chapter 7 . 5/30/2017
I love this story, very interested to find out what's up with the background they created for Hermione. Thank you for writing!
GuardianD chapter 7 . 3/25/2017
Great story! Can't wait to see where you take it!
mars tea chapter 7 . 3/25/2017
love the plot! cant wait to see where this goes
Jen103 chapter 7 . 3/22/2017
Hello! Please continue, thats a major cliff hanger!
Jen103 chapter 5 . 3/22/2017
Hello, i really like it. I like how youve jumped straight in to the time line and hopefully we'll find out more as things progress - and find out more about how she got there and when. Im curious. Looking forward to more (chapter 8) x
StormWitch19851 chapter 7 . 3/21/2017
Great chapter! Thanks!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/21/2017
Good update
wolfstars chapter 7 . 3/21/2017
Really liking all the mystery surrounding what Hermione's always up to. James and Sirius horsing around is adorable. Really hope Hermione didn't wak into a trap in the last bit.
selene-moon-goddess chapter 7 . 3/20/2017
Loved this chapter. Evil cliffhanger tho. Lol.

Can't wait to see where this goes.
Synoir chapter 6 . 3/20/2017