Reviews for Once Upon A Time in a Disney Store
I loved this it was soon beautiful thank you
ChloeStaples03 chapter 1 . 4/27
Super cute! I absolutely love it!
RoseMP chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
I want them all! Ive just read through the entire story in a second and I'm so in love with this. So, I want all the extras you can come up with and I promise I'll wait super patiently for them :3 thanks for such an awesome story! Keep at it, your writing is amazing!
MelindaSkyeMay chapter 4 . 5/4/2017
So sweet! My heart is bursting right now!
Fireluva chapter 4 . 4/8/2017
Oh. My. Word. That was the cutest fanfic EVER! I can't wait to read more. You are such a good writer!
Audrey chapter 4 . 1/30/2017
This was sooooooooooooooo cute! Ehrmagerd! X3 *squee*

I personally want to know why Dean hesitated about the kids question.
justacrayon chapter 4 . 12/22/2016
Really a fun storyline you have created! Thank you - I enjoy the fluff, especially at this time of year (Christmas).
popcorn3902 chapter 3 . 12/13/2016
:) 3
LidiaBorges chapter 4 . 11/21/2016
It was so amazing! Loved it! *-*
Arkytior's Song chapter 4 . 11/17/2016
Ahhhh! This was so cute! Loved it!
artslutt chapter 4 . 11/2/2016
I liked this story much enough to comment! You totally got me with fluffy Cas but I was almost leaving when Sam appeared andHe's Sam, I couldn't... I feel the need to tell you I hated Mary. She bonded them together but she was so annoying! Have you hear that song, 'Me, You and Steve'? Well she was Steve. All time. But it's ok, she was kinda cute. Nice story but the name make it seems like it's an OUAT and SPN crossover!
ekubiak88 chapter 4 . 10/26/2016
that's it. I have died and gone to cuteness heaven. this was excellent
Kiyomi-16 chapter 4 . 9/18/2016
This is by far the most cutest fanfic I had read in my life.
English isn't my native language but I am really trying hard to write something here. Normally I am a ghost reader. There just isn't much I can say to help english writers like I do with the spanish ones. After all I really suck at writting and stuff in a languge that is not my own.
But I can read. I can read and see the differences between your story and other ones I had seen so far. So let me, young and still-learning-how-to-correctly-write-in-english me, say that you are awesome.
Lets put it why point by point:
- Original plot. Because even if the fairytale theme is too used around the world this is the best adaptation to the real world I had seen.
- Magnific use of an OC like Mary Winchester in your story. To put it simply now I love her, and to get a reader to love your OC's really is something.
- You didn't let any details out, just gave your all to write this and not to leave lines upon lines of dialogue for the reader to imagine what the writer actually wanted to picture in his or her writing. I have to specially thank you for caring to describe, not many writers do it.

You are awesome, and I am sure that there is still more for you to learn out ther (all of us have still have more to learn about the art of writing - because it is an art) but I can already tell that you're already walking the right path to success.
Att. Kiyomi :')
Scarlett chapter 4 . 9/8/2016
I thought I drowned in fluff before but you just nailed the coffin shut, this is frickin' adorable!
Scarlett chapter 3 . 9/8/2016
Trust me honey, I not only drowned in the fluff I thoroughly enjoyed death by fluff!