Reviews for A Not so Simple Wish
Asgeras chapter 13 . 5/13/2007
Ah...another wonderful, but slightly dead fic. However, I'll never give up hope. If I can come back to the fanfic world, so can anyone. Shoot, I've seen people come back to finish their fics a decade after they stopped.

I personally hope this is one of those fics. I am absolutely dying for a resolution. Especially since there are so many different options.

Any fic that actually gets a reader to feel sad for Happosai can't be put off as anything other than a magnificent piece of art. With only a few grammatical errors, at that.

Even if you don't come back, good luck in your endeavours, whatever they may be.
Starshinesoldier chapter 3 . 4/28/2007
just reviewing this for old times sake. -sigh- this is such a great story, but I guess it'll never be updated again ne? Oh well, what you have so far is great to reread.
Quizer chapter 13 . 4/12/2007
An interesting story. You have a compelling writing style, and the idea is fairly unique and well-executed. At times, Ranko acts a little cluelessly, showing some forethought on how to act, but doesn't think things through to a deeper level. Ranma isn't a deep thinker by default, so that makes sense for him, though.

I understand that this story is dead after four years with no updates, but if you read this and have the time, I would appreciate it if you told me where this story was headed last time you worked on it. At the moment it seems to be settling in for a strange reversal of the usual fiancée situation, but I think Ranko's self-doubts with regards to his manipulations might lead somewhere. I think Ranko might be better off giving up on the whole fiancée shtick before she becomes someone she really doesn't want to be. She also has the option of going to Jusenkyo to get a 'Drowned Boy'-type curse, which when locked would give her back her masculinity, though not necessarily her 'Ranma' body. Ranko ought to ask herself if the reality she came from is really worth returning to.

Please let me know your thoughts!

Quizer
Aldea Donder chapter 13 . 3/29/2007
Great story. Awesome story. Be amazing if there were an ending, but... still fantastic for what it is.
Kitsune chapter 13 . 3/3/2007
Nice story, I'm glad I found it.
Rocco13 chapter 13 . 1/30/2007
You got a great story here. Why aren't you updating it? Go to it man!
Alex Ultra chapter 13 . 1/28/2007
Interesting. And inspiring. But then, it seems I get inspired every forty seconds nowadays. Hmm...

I like it, and though the idea made me sick to my stomach, once past that reaction I came to enjoy reading it. _; A little heavier than I'm used to, but Happosai makes me laugh. :) For some reason, Happosai just tends to make me laugh, well, when he's not making me angry or making me let out a put-upon groan that would be better off coming from Ranma.

Yup, Happosai is an interesting individual. _;;

Alex Ultra: Spaz Attack!

LATER
chaosmagez chapter 13 . 1/26/2007
Lol I like this story it is funny. I know this story has probably been discontinued after nearly 3 and a half years but if you do update know that I will read it.
Mackon chapter 9 . 1/25/2007
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please come back and finish this
MadHat886 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
You should continue with this fic
The Sleeping Creature chapter 13 . 12/7/2006
Wow... great story, hope you're still updating it!
harleyquinnclown chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Wow I really really enjoyed this if you ever update you can be sure that ill be the first to read:P
LiYinBlake chapter 13 . 11/18/2006
Oi. You still alive?
Syl chapter 4 . 11/8/2006
I realize it's unlikely you even still read your reviews, but I'd just like to say that the following passage is among my favorites in any piece. Something about the phrasing just strikes me as absolutely hilarious.

"Ranko just stood there until she noticed Ranma and the Tendou sisters were staring at

her expectantly. "Oh my god! That panda turned into a man, I have never seen such a

thing!" She cried out in mock shock. Everyone then nodded, seemingly satisfied with her

reaction."
Ozzallos chapter 13 . 10/18/2006
Chances are slim to none this fic will ever get finished, and slim left town, so... great fic, regardless. Even unfinished, you can tell it was slated for greatness. Good writing, mechanics and character development all the way through. Not much more to say beyond damn you.

DAMN you.