Reviews for A Not so Simple Wish
Shark8 chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
LOL - This is great! There are several comidic jems here. I'm definately going to read more, and if you keep me this interested and the story this well written, then I'm putting this in my favorites.
Amber chapter 13 . 7/1/2005
Aww...please finish this! I love it and I want to read more!

I especially like having Kodachi and Ranko be best friends. Kodachi has always been one of my favorite characters, but she was rather one-dimensional personality-wise. You've molded her into a character I really like!
becy chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
I love this story. Please end it with something good. THis is great, i jus wish that there was more to, so when you write more, please email me, but if you don't, I will check this site everyday.]

Bye,

U Roc! :)
kkw chapter 13 . 6/7/2005
you need to update, it's so good
Vegakitty chapter 13 . 6/5/2005
Vega: You haven't updated in nearly 2 years! WTH!

Wufei: Calm down.

Vega: But... this is gold! It's funny, it's dramatic, it has everything that makes a good piece of fanfiction and you just... dropped it. I don't even read Ranma fanfiction and I love it! Come on! Please update! You say you're not dead, well prove it!

Wufei: *simply drags Vega away from the computer before she says anymore*
Al chapter 13 . 5/24/2005
update
Teldra chapter 13 . 5/10/2005
Finally found this again! Have been looking for it for erm...almost 2 years now -_-;

Just wanted to say this is a wonderful story and I'm sorry I couldn't find it before now to tell you so! The characterizations are wonderful and I hope one day you'll get the chance to finish it :)
Jax9 chapter 2 . 4/28/2005
Keep Writing!
Talantus chapter 13 . 4/16/2005
yo great story, i can't wait to see what's more. it good to see stories that are off from the original concept. i like that!

update whenever you want, i'll be right here to read it!
mangagod chapter 13 . 4/16/2005
Like the guys before me have said, 2 YEARS!

Wah!, still the best story by far, are u still alive? i always read this fic, the incontinence point always cracks me up, tee hee
Questara chapter 13 . 4/11/2005
I have no idea why this story wasn't continued as it is a wonderful story. Please, continue it.
I don't know chapter 13 . 4/10/2005
You know, I've been waiting for about two years now for you t owrite chapter fourteen. It'd be nice if you did. PUH-lEASE! It's not very nice to leave a person leaving off like this! And don't dump the story on someone else becuase you know even if they're a better writer the story won't turn out the same because it's not you! AUGH! I CAN'T DEAL WITH SUSPENSE! KEEP-A-WRITING CHILD OF THE CORN!

I'M GOING TO GO INSANE!

Hopefully I got my point across.

your ever faithful (though slightly desprate right now) fan,

-I don't know
HanyouKetric chapter 13 . 3/31/2005
This is a really, really good story. If I make sad, puppy eyes will you continue? Please? Pwease? Pwetty pwease with sugar on top? Thanks!
KaHaHiaKa AnUeNuE chapter 13 . 3/27/2005
Ah damn...nearly 2 yrs since the last update? Well that sux, this was arguably my favorite fic. Not to bore u w/my life, but i spent about 5-6 hrs readin from start to finish. Never did that before.

I really wish you'd come back and update, lol. _
Leeyiankun chapter 13 . 3/12/2005
It was this fic that got me hooked on fanfiction. If only there was an update on this! T_T

But this is still an excellent piece of fiction, even if it was going to die out like this. T_T

WAh! *imitates Soun's waterworks.*