Reviews for A Not so Simple Wish
Teldra chapter 13 . 5/10/2005
Finally found this again! Have been looking for it for erm...almost 2 years now -_-;

Just wanted to say this is a wonderful story and I'm sorry I couldn't find it before now to tell you so! The characterizations are wonderful and I hope one day you'll get the chance to finish it :)
Jax9 chapter 2 . 4/28/2005
Keep Writing!
Talantus chapter 13 . 4/16/2005
yo great story, i can't wait to see what's more. it good to see stories that are off from the original concept. i like that!

update whenever you want, i'll be right here to read it!
mangagod chapter 13 . 4/16/2005
Like the guys before me have said, 2 YEARS!

Wah!, still the best story by far, are u still alive? i always read this fic, the incontinence point always cracks me up, tee hee
Questara chapter 13 . 4/11/2005
I have no idea why this story wasn't continued as it is a wonderful story. Please, continue it.
I don't know chapter 13 . 4/10/2005
You know, I've been waiting for about two years now for you t owrite chapter fourteen. It'd be nice if you did. PUH-lEASE! It's not very nice to leave a person leaving off like this! And don't dump the story on someone else becuase you know even if they're a better writer the story won't turn out the same because it's not you! AUGH! I CAN'T DEAL WITH SUSPENSE! KEEP-A-WRITING CHILD OF THE CORN!

I'M GOING TO GO INSANE!

Hopefully I got my point across.

your ever faithful (though slightly desprate right now) fan,

-I don't know
HanyouKetric chapter 13 . 3/31/2005
This is a really, really good story. If I make sad, puppy eyes will you continue? Please? Pwease? Pwetty pwease with sugar on top? Thanks!
KaHaHiaKa AnUeNuE chapter 13 . 3/27/2005
Ah damn...nearly 2 yrs since the last update? Well that sux, this was arguably my favorite fic. Not to bore u w/my life, but i spent about 5-6 hrs readin from start to finish. Never did that before.

I really wish you'd come back and update, lol. _
Leeyiankun chapter 13 . 3/12/2005
It was this fic that got me hooked on fanfiction. If only there was an update on this! T_T

But this is still an excellent piece of fiction, even if it was going to die out like this. T_T

WAh! *imitates Soun's waterworks.*
mystery person chapter 13 . 2/26/2005
i read your story many time, amd it is still best. please please please update.
Jleonard chapter 13 . 2/1/2005
Finish it! Finish it! I want to read the rest of it!
Final-Fan chapter 13 . 1/20/2005
I just re-read this - and half your other stuff. I really, really like it, and think it's a shame you haven't written anything (apparently) in so long.

If you don't know where to go with it, or have forgotten where you were going, or simply don't mind ham-fisted attempts at predicting you story [ ;) ], it seems to me that Ranma/Ranko might be drifting toward adopting this new world. I don't think that Ranma/Ranko is as accepting of his girl side as many think, but neither is he nearly so mortally opposed to it as he was in the beginning (of the series).

In many ways, the new world is superior to the old for Ranma/Ranko as well as many others: Kuno is more manageable; Kodachi is a friend, and seems saner; martial arts challenges are available without having rivals shoved down her throat; Happosai is much more benevolent. (And as an added bonus/side-effect, Nabiki more or less depends on her to control Happosai, instead of being the teasing sister/cold extortionist.)

If Ranko gets a relationship going with 'Miss Chicks-With-HEY-now!', I think that it's entirely plausible that she may well decide to remain in this new reality, when the price of regaining her manhood is coldly seducing her other self - pushing Kasumi aside - only to brutally dump him in the most final way imaginable.
mikebreslau chapter 13 . 1/16/2005
I almost didn't read this because the first chapter seemed to be the kind of story I don't like, and possibly not that well written.

I'm glad I gave it another chance. The remaining chapters are well written, everyone is believably in-character, and I came to care for Ranko and wanted to see how everything comes out at the end.

Too bad it's unfinished - it shows a lot of promise.
12483056239865209347 chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
did i mention your a genius?
I don't care chapter 13 . 11/24/2004
Feel like writing the next chappy? It's been a year so I think you've had enough time off. Time to get back on the job! Go! Go! GO! WRITE! WRITE LIKE THE WIND THIS STORY!

MUWAHAHAHA!

Heh heh..._;

Yeah, chappy 22/14 please.
538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »