Reviews for A Not so Simple Wish
HanyouKetric chapter 13 . 3/31/2005
This is a really, really good story. If I make sad, puppy eyes will you continue? Please? Pwease? Pwetty pwease with sugar on top? Thanks!
KaHaHiaKa AnUeNuE chapter 13 . 3/27/2005
Ah damn...nearly 2 yrs since the last update? Well that sux, this was arguably my favorite fic. Not to bore u w/my life, but i spent about 5-6 hrs readin from start to finish. Never did that before.

I really wish you'd come back and update, lol. _
Leeyiankun chapter 13 . 3/12/2005
It was this fic that got me hooked on fanfiction. If only there was an update on this! T_T

But this is still an excellent piece of fiction, even if it was going to die out like this. T_T

WAh! *imitates Soun's waterworks.*
mystery person chapter 13 . 2/26/2005
i read your story many time, amd it is still best. please please please update.
Jleonard chapter 13 . 2/1/2005
Finish it! Finish it! I want to read the rest of it!
Final-Fan chapter 13 . 1/20/2005
I just re-read this - and half your other stuff. I really, really like it, and think it's a shame you haven't written anything (apparently) in so long.

If you don't know where to go with it, or have forgotten where you were going, or simply don't mind ham-fisted attempts at predicting you story [ ;) ], it seems to me that Ranma/Ranko might be drifting toward adopting this new world. I don't think that Ranma/Ranko is as accepting of his girl side as many think, but neither is he nearly so mortally opposed to it as he was in the beginning (of the series).

In many ways, the new world is superior to the old for Ranma/Ranko as well as many others: Kuno is more manageable; Kodachi is a friend, and seems saner; martial arts challenges are available without having rivals shoved down her throat; Happosai is much more benevolent. (And as an added bonus/side-effect, Nabiki more or less depends on her to control Happosai, instead of being the teasing sister/cold extortionist.)

If Ranko gets a relationship going with 'Miss Chicks-With-HEY-now!', I think that it's entirely plausible that she may well decide to remain in this new reality, when the price of regaining her manhood is coldly seducing her other self - pushing Kasumi aside - only to brutally dump him in the most final way imaginable.
mikebreslau chapter 13 . 1/16/2005
I almost didn't read this because the first chapter seemed to be the kind of story I don't like, and possibly not that well written.

I'm glad I gave it another chance. The remaining chapters are well written, everyone is believably in-character, and I came to care for Ranko and wanted to see how everything comes out at the end.

Too bad it's unfinished - it shows a lot of promise.
wolfly chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
did i mention your a genius?
I don't care chapter 13 . 11/24/2004
Feel like writing the next chappy? It's been a year so I think you've had enough time off. Time to get back on the job! Go! Go! GO! WRITE! WRITE LIKE THE WIND THIS STORY!

MUWAHAHAHA!

Heh heh..._;

Yeah, chappy 22/14 please.
gourry-gabriev610 chapter 13 . 11/23/2004
I really really love this fis. please update it soon. I saw that in your author profile that you said you weren't dead but are you sure? cause you haven't updated in a long time. so you should update this soon.
Innortal chapter 13 . 11/18/2004
I just came across this story from another site, and I must say you've done an excellent job. You presented an original idea, and did a good job maintaining some of the characters' traits (though I feel the Kasumi pawning off the freak idea was a little far fetched), and it was nice to see sibling rivalry.

I hope you revive your story and continue. It is progressing pretty good, and I hope to find more about it.

Innortal
Tenkaichi chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
I checked my Favorite stories one day to see this story... but I only remembered like half of it because it was updated since then. _ I hope you continue this story because it'd be great to see how it ends up. It's a great story.
aqualens chapter 13 . 10/25/2004
Every now and then I check to see if this fic has been updated. It's been almost a year since then and I'm still checking. This is an indication of how much I like it, and since it says on the author page that you're not dead, I hope that inspiration strikes and you'll continue it (or at least update another chap).
Lisa chapter 13 . 10/22/2004
This is a fantastic story! I love it! Please finish it.
RanmaGirl7 chapter 13 . 10/4/2004
O wow! I can't belive i read this when i was still calling myself "Squall's Girl" *though i still love him to no end o* :sigh: I still check about once a month to see if you've updated. and i still feel a pang of sadness/dissapointment when i see it's not. I've not changed my opinion when i said that this is the absolute best Ranma 1/2 fic i've ever read, from grammer and organization, to style, character development, story originality and overall plot. It's truly a shame that you've dissapeared / died. And if you have ideed died. I wish you the all the happieness in the afterlife. Even so, I'll STILL continue to check up on this amazingly written fic every once in a while. hoping that by some miricle. Your little inspiration demon came back to life and makes you continue this discontinued fic. Anyhoo as always amazing fic and hope you decide to update.
532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »