Reviews for A Not so Simple Wish
Syl chapter 4 . 11/8/2006
I realize it's unlikely you even still read your reviews, but I'd just like to say that the following passage is among my favorites in any piece. Something about the phrasing just strikes me as absolutely hilarious.

"Ranko just stood there until she noticed Ranma and the Tendou sisters were staring at

her expectantly. "Oh my god! That panda turned into a man, I have never seen such a

thing!" She cried out in mock shock. Everyone then nodded, seemingly satisfied with her

reaction."
Ozzallos chapter 13 . 10/18/2006
Chances are slim to none this fic will ever get finished, and slim left town, so... great fic, regardless. Even unfinished, you can tell it was slated for greatness. Good writing, mechanics and character development all the way through. Not much more to say beyond damn you.

DAMN you.

[x] Add story to my Favorite Stories list
dfshie chapter 13 . 10/1/2006
Harsh!
Sasusc chapter 13 . 9/17/2006
I know that it's been over 3 years, but will there be any more to this? I hope so. I really enjoy this story and had to reread this story very late last night. I would love to see where this story is heading!
Alex Warlorn chapter 13 . 9/4/2006
It's a pity, to ahve come this far, and stop here, seriously, it is. Incomplete stories are such insults. In particular ones like this, where Ranko sees the realities of how things would have been different.

"No one knows me better than me." But how true is that?
gen x chapter 13 . 8/21/2006
This is a very intersting story. You planning on updating anytime soon?
proud yusuke fan chapter 12 . 8/2/2006
wow I really love this fic. I noticed that this hasn't been updated in a while maybe one day it will.
proud yusuke fan chapter 13 . 8/1/2006
cool i love it
Sora Moto chapter 13 . 7/31/2006
Where's the rest of it?
Morden Night chapter 13 . 7/22/2006
I love this fic. I must read more. Please update soon. This is the best split-fic I've ever read, and the characters are so incredibly believable, like it was written by takahashi herself. Very good. Must read more. Soon.
Mundzuk chapter 13 . 7/14/2006
That was wonderful! such a great concept of ranma finding another struggle that seems to last a lifetime.
Screaming Dean chapter 13 . 6/19/2006
This story is really good. It's one of the best I've ever read. I really hope you will continue this story. Is there some reason you can't keep this going. By the way, I was thinking of writing a similar story with Akane being a guy in an alternate universe and having to get "Akane" to fall in love with him in order to get back to her original universe. What do you think?
Final-Fan chapter 13 . 6/17/2006
Well. I'm glad I re-read this, just because it is that damn good.

I really wish that Ebiris hadn't dropped off the map; this kind of fic is what MAKES Ranma fanfiction.

On the other hand, perhaps it is a good thing for some great works to be left unfinished, as a kind of inspiration for others. I can feel the temptation to finish the story in my head; I can see where I want it to go. (Ranma develops a relationship with this reality's Akane; her happiness in this reality, added to the moral issues of jerking Ranma-2 around, become sufficient to overcome the desire to regain male form. Or . . . Jusenkyo?) If only I could apply these urges effectively to my own work!

P.S. Ebiris, if you read this, forget that last paragraph: FINISH THE STORY!
Rignach chapter 12 . 6/12/2006
I love this story and reread it today because it is really a classic as Ranma fanfiction goes. Is there is any chance for an tiny little bit of an update for this year?
Michael The-Zorch Haney chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
TWISTED!

But I like it. This is an interesting take on the beginning of the manga and a pretty unique story I must say so myself. I find few problems with the story other than a rare gramarical mistake or spelling snafu. The plot is pretty interesting too, of course I got a feeling things will not go quite as Ranko plans they will. I'm always a sucker for "Ranma is stuck as a girl" fics.
580 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »