Reviews for A Not so Simple Wish
Sasusc chapter 13 . 9/17/2006
I know that it's been over 3 years, but will there be any more to this? I hope so. I really enjoy this story and had to reread this story very late last night. I would love to see where this story is heading!
Alex Warlorn chapter 13 . 9/4/2006
It's a pity, to ahve come this far, and stop here, seriously, it is. Incomplete stories are such insults. In particular ones like this, where Ranko sees the realities of how things would have been different.

"No one knows me better than me." But how true is that?
gen x chapter 13 . 8/21/2006
This is a very intersting story. You planning on updating anytime soon?
proud yusuke fan chapter 12 . 8/2/2006
wow I really love this fic. I noticed that this hasn't been updated in a while maybe one day it will.
proud yusuke fan chapter 13 . 8/1/2006
cool i love it
Sora Moto chapter 13 . 7/31/2006
Where's the rest of it?
Morden Night chapter 13 . 7/22/2006
I love this fic. I must read more. Please update soon. This is the best split-fic I've ever read, and the characters are so incredibly believable, like it was written by takahashi herself. Very good. Must read more. Soon.
Mundzuk chapter 13 . 7/14/2006
That was wonderful! such a great concept of ranma finding another struggle that seems to last a lifetime.
Screaming Dean chapter 13 . 6/19/2006
This story is really good. It's one of the best I've ever read. I really hope you will continue this story. Is there some reason you can't keep this going. By the way, I was thinking of writing a similar story with Akane being a guy in an alternate universe and having to get "Akane" to fall in love with him in order to get back to her original universe. What do you think?
Final-Fan chapter 13 . 6/17/2006
Well. I'm glad I re-read this, just because it is that damn good.

I really wish that Ebiris hadn't dropped off the map; this kind of fic is what MAKES Ranma fanfiction.

On the other hand, perhaps it is a good thing for some great works to be left unfinished, as a kind of inspiration for others. I can feel the temptation to finish the story in my head; I can see where I want it to go. (Ranma develops a relationship with this reality's Akane; her happiness in this reality, added to the moral issues of jerking Ranma-2 around, become sufficient to overcome the desire to regain male form. Or . . . Jusenkyo?) If only I could apply these urges effectively to my own work!

P.S. Ebiris, if you read this, forget that last paragraph: FINISH THE STORY!
Rignach chapter 12 . 6/12/2006
I love this story and reread it today because it is really a classic as Ranma fanfiction goes. Is there is any chance for an tiny little bit of an update for this year?
Michael The-Zorch Haney chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
TWISTED!

But I like it. This is an interesting take on the beginning of the manga and a pretty unique story I must say so myself. I find few problems with the story other than a rare gramarical mistake or spelling snafu. The plot is pretty interesting too, of course I got a feeling things will not go quite as Ranko plans they will. I'm always a sucker for "Ranma is stuck as a girl" fics.
Tuisto chapter 13 . 5/14/2006
BRAVO! A truely wonderful piece of Ranma/Ranko fanfiction! The whole thing has moments of cemedic gold, and more somber issues of consequence to the characters. The emotional and relationship interplay between the immidiate characters of Ranko, Ranma, Kasumi and Ryouga is facinating. Really, this is a very good original (not the usual 'boy-type and girl-type get split apart' thing that's so oft found) and creative tale.

I've really enjoyed this AU tale, and am more than a little disheartend that it's more-than-likely a dead story with no final conclusion. Really, this one could be one of the greats if it were to be finalized in some way.

But I still rate it a A

Thanks, and Author, keep up the good work.
Dumbledork chapter 13 . 5/12/2006
Ah, I love this story. Just discovered it today and it really is a great read. Too bad you've shamelessly abandoned this fic. BAD EBIRIS, BAD! Abandoning a fic is almost as bad as abandoning a puppy, especially a fic like this one.
Howard Russell chapter 5 . 3/31/2006
"I'm going to ask 'Dachi to give him such a poisoning!" Quite possibly one of the funniest lines ever!

Though, "I could sell you to a Thai brothel and you probably wouldn't notice until after lunch." is a close second.

I really love this fic and wish you would revive it. Especially since it looked like it was on the cusp of turning into a Ranko/Akane match-up.

Why, oh why is it that the best fics die unfinished?
577 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »