Reviews for A Not so Simple Wish
Howard Russell chapter 5 . 3/31/2006
"I'm going to ask 'Dachi to give him such a poisoning!" Quite possibly one of the funniest lines ever!

Though, "I could sell you to a Thai brothel and you probably wouldn't notice until after lunch." is a close second.

I really love this fic and wish you would revive it. Especially since it looked like it was on the cusp of turning into a Ranko/Akane match-up.

Why, oh why is it that the best fics die unfinished?
leeyiankun chapter 13 . 2/16/2006
Once in a while, I'll come back and look at the story which started my journey into Fanfiction.

This very story.

And I'll keep on praying that by some miraculous event there'll be another chapter added.

And thus I wait.

And still I prayed.

Because It's the only thing that available to me in the span of 3 years. *cries*

Please! Have mercy! You must Update!
holyred chapter 13 . 1/30/2006
very nice. and I don't say that to a lot of fan fictions here. I have been hoping, for about, what... almost 3 years now that it would update, but it hasn't, I will continue to wait for an update though I almost know that it will remain in the realm of "incomplete".
ranma-chan-14 chapter 13 . 1/28/2006
plz update soon _
Anime Fan chapter 13 . 1/13/2006
I just recently found this fanfic, and I think it's great, well done and all. And that makes it a shame that it's a dead fic, you have not updated it since 2003, so I guess it's really dead. That's a shame. I would have love to read it until the end. Still, it was a nice read even if it's destined to be incomplete forever now.
Me Moi Et Je chapter 13 . 12/30/2005
Hello, am just going around to all of my favorite authors who haven't updated in a month or longer. Just wanted to tell you that I very much enjoy your work and hope you will update soon and hope that you haven't not forsaken fanfiction (it's happened before...). Anyway,...UPDATE
Chronos the Cat chapter 13 . 12/19/2005
Wow, that was really getting good there.

Another story I'd love to see more of, should you ever return to writing fanfics.
gaul1 chapter 13 . 11/18/2005
g5
Adeptis chapter 13 . 10/7/2005
Very cool story
dana-san chapter 13 . 10/6/2005
Please finish this! IT was a great concept and well executed.
Jen chapter 13 . 10/5/2005
PLEASE update
ming-na ling chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Just a quick request: Can you put in your authors notes on your bio page if you are going to update this or not? I'm cleaning up my favorites on and so I need to know if I should take this one off already.

Thanks. :)