Reviews for A Not so Simple Wish
Ranchan17 chapter 13 . 5/8/2004
I love your story but why havent you been updatin? I wanna know whats going to happen to ranko plz update.
Twisted Mackeral chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Read a teeny, tiny bit and it was good. I'll read the whole thing when I have a few days spare.
Pahiro chapter 13 . 4/29/2004
Where are you? I love the story and I desprately need an update! Patience is not my middle name :p Great stuff. I truly and honestly enjoyed it immensely.
fanfic lover chapter 13 . 4/27/2004
When are you going to update I have been checking for about 5 months
Subbliminal chapter 13 . 4/19/2004
I love this fic i started reading it a really long time ago though and yet it been at a halt for like a year now. Im running out of fics to read and its just not right to see such good work come to a halt like alot of other fics im come across over time. Good Luck anyways ill check back and see whats happening every now and then.
PenguinValentine chapter 13 . 4/13/2004
HEY! WHERES THE UPDATE?
sorry for the yelling, we just been waiting for so long and we cant wait for the next chapter to come out and we want to know so badly too /cries/
Minamoto Seisai chapter 13 . 4/3/2004
I just want to say that I'm agree with your reviewer "Burenda", i know life is hard, but i'm gonna wait whatever time you need to finish this story, i just hope that you're still planning on finishing it, and just to let you know: You, "The seldon Planner" and "Elidibus" are the best writers in the whole web.
I'll be praying for life to loose its hold on you and let you do what i think you love to do, write; and you don't have to envy anything from other authors, i am pretty sure you could easily make a living as a professional author if you wanted to
Good Luck with Life! _
Materia-Blade chapter 13 . 4/3/2004
Hey... I just re-read this story and I really wish it would be continued soon. It's a great story. It's been so many months since its been updated though.. i wish I could see more of it. But if your not going to continue it... would you mind if I did?
This is still one of the best fics I've read and I've hit 150 i think. I hope it is continued.
Nick chapter 13 . 3/31/2004
This is a great story. Don't stop writing. I look foreward to seeing the next chapter. (Hopefully, it has been more than half a year since the last update.)
Corvinus chapter 13 . 3/30/2004
MORE.
Ace A chapter 13 . 3/27/2004
This is really good. I hope you plan to continue it.
headsouth chapter 13 . 3/26/2004
Update please!
Delphine Pryde chapter 13 . 3/25/2004
Hope Ranma doesn't hate Ranko for what she's gonna have to put him through. By and by, are Shampoo, Cologne, and Mousse going to show up? That'd certainly make it more...interesting.
Samurai Katagi chapter 13 . 3/5/2004
Seriously, please update.
Mistress Nahemah chapter 13 . 3/5/2004
Hey! You have to update! The story is so good, it's no use just letting it sit there for about eight months. Please? Do it for your adoring fans.
578 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »