Reviews for A Not so Simple Wish
PenguinValentine chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
UPDATE ALREADY!
Insane Blight chapter 13 . 12/19/2003
Ouch! That HAD to hurt.
Aw man, I was so happy that Kasumi-chan was Ranma-kun's fiancee and yet she is not... Get it?
PenguinValentine chapter 12 . 12/18/2003
UPDATE... NOW... THANKS
APRIL 'N' ANGEL
ROCK ON, BABE!
anime-reviewer chapter 13 . 12/18/2003
i love this story please continue
Jinzo chapter 13 . 12/17/2003
Wonderful story, I really like that the author takes the story slower (that is with less action, plenty of those fics around) and by changing the prequsites all involved take new aspects to their personalities.
As for constructive critique I can only say, keep going as it has begun. I seriously cannot think of any way to improve the style or change.
Like the friendship with Kodachi, alittle confused on how to deal with Ryoga.
I think Akane works good as an obstacle, perhaps Kasumi finds somone else and the newbudding friendship akane-ranko gets strained after the engagement being trasferred to her. That assumes ofc that Tofu gets his brains together, or soemone else (not very likely in current cast).
KaeKei chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
I likes this story, and it takes me a while to find a good story (Ok not really but this one is really good) I hope there are more chapters that will be posted soon.
T.k.10 chapter 13 . 11/20/2003
Wow, this story is starting to get angsty. I like it! Submit the next chapter soon, ok? I want to see how everything turns out in the end.
Trapped in Icy Flame chapter 9 . 11/13/2003
You know I tend to not gloat. I think it's a sign of an asshole. But you know I already think your an asshole so it doesnt really matter what you think about me does it? Any way you may have forgotten me. I'm then person you says writes like a "dairy farmer". Remember me now? ok you dont. Thats alright, i dont give a shit. But bak 2 the glaoting part. I'm getting published. Not on some cheesy online website, or in a stupid newspaper, but in a book, a nice big book. Millions of people entered the contest from all over the world. 150 people get published in the book. 15 of them make it to the finals. Guess what. I did. So apparantly dairy farmers write very well you mother f*cking b*stard. Well it was very nice to rant.

So from asshole to asshole

Buh bye
eav chapter 13 . 11/10/2003
Phew! this is one neat and well written story. I do indeed enjoy reading what you have posted so far. Please write more. I find that I am left hanging in the middle of a wondrous plot wondering if ranma-ranko will stay or ever return home.
Xephon chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
OH shutup you annoying fangirls! Fall in love with this and fall in love with that, jeez! Anyways, I just reread this story and I'd actually feel sorry for Ranma-chan if she fell in love with his male counterpart. I mean, she was a guy, she wants to be a guy, this item makes her have to fall in love with a guy, pretty sad. Can't wait for the next chapter, I'll be lurking around Delphi if you update their.
Skunktrain chapter 13 . 11/8/2003
Please, please, please update this story soon. I long to see the next chapter.
labellily chapter 13 . 11/4/2003
AH! You need to update this... now. RIGHT THIS INSTANT, DO YOU HEAR ME? RAH! And... I'm concerned. I sincerely hope that Ranko falls madly in love with Ranma... that'd be my first choice. Well, see... I don't think it'll work anymore. Because she can't make Ranma fall in love with her without either A: hating herself for the rest of her life or B: falling in love with him. So, since choice A would not call for a happy ending, I vote for B. Yeah. MAKE IT HAVE A HAPPY ENDING! PLEASE!
Brittany67 chapter 13 . 11/3/2003
Please update soon! I LOVE IT!
PenguinValentine chapter 13 . 11/2/2003
come on, keep going... i hate cliff hangers. they are so mean, making you wait and guessing _

but still, this is a great story and i love it. you are a great author... actually beyond good i have to say.

Ranko is cool, but i still dont get it... what happened to the girl before Ranma came in?

aprl
futagoat02 chapter 13 . 10/26/2003
oo, interesting story... like it, love it, update soon!

baibaiyukie