Reviews for A Not so Simple Wish
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
I like this story! Its very intriguing! I hope you update soon!
Epic Epicness chapter 13 . 10/13/2003
I really like the story. I wonder how the ending would turn out! _ Please update soon!
mizzpeppermint chapter 13 . 10/13/2003
excellent
Lethe Seraph chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
::sighs happily:: A long and satisfying read! I love it! _ I'm gonna add you to my favorites list...
jean jelly bean chapter 13 . 10/8/2003
coolio. update soon, i like the story...bai

-jean jelly bean
Earthborne chapter 13 . 9/30/2003
Hehehe hope ya update soon! Really love ya stories...

¡ Earth Borne ¡
futagoakuma-tenshi01 chapter 13 . 9/28/2003
It's the bestest Ranma story I've ever read!~~! Weell, its not like I've read lots of Ranma stories anyway...but still! It's so good!
Anonymous chapter 13 . 9/22/2003
ive been checking this fic about 4 times a week, please update soon before i go insane, thanks in advance
Trinoya chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
Great story! Can not wait for the next chapter! _
Shuori chapter 13 . 8/14/2003
not bad_!
John Downing chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
Amazing story! completely original... interesting... love the character exploration.

Good luck, hope you don't have to give up on it ;)
Yorimi chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
I like this fic a lot. My friend showed it to me and since then I have watched it very closely for updates (daily lol.) I'm a big fan of fics that ranma is stuck and this one is a really good one. I hope you take it a long way (even though you really already have, longer is always better. Endings are pretty good I guess.)
Anime Luver chapter 13 . 8/5/2003
I just love how you made this up! It's cool to think that Ranma is stuck as a girl but has to make himself fall in love with himself in order to change back.
Lemaris chapter 13 . 8/5/2003
Hey this is cute! Update Soon! Is Ranko gonna fall in love with Ranma? PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Raziel Toope chapter 13 . 8/4/2003
this is a really great story my friend, i hope you update soon _~

i wonder if Ranma/Ranko will take back his own likfe at the end, or keep Rankos, anyway, cant wait for the next one! *wink*
578 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »