Reviews for A Not so Simple Wish
Sir Thames chapter 1 . 6/8/2018
Finish writing this. C'mon!
Anonymously amus chapter 13 . 5/27/2018
Uh i could kill saffron if this fanfic were to continued
Its touching mah heart so much
Guest chapter 13 . 5/15/2018
I don't know if you're still writing. But if you are I beg you to keep going. You have a talent for it and I could honestly read this all day. The development you give ranko, as she watches as player in the game but not at the same point is poignant and tearjerking.
King of fans chapter 13 . 4/29/2018
And so the sun sets on one of the best ranma fanfics.

It captured the spirit of the canon, added new elements excellent, and had manly good chater interaction

If I were a teacher I would give this fanfic A in chapter length, and A in mixing good humor and tuching chariter moments.
King of fans chapter 12 . 4/29/2018
Good chapter

Awa the girls are bonding.
King of fans chapter 11 . 4/29/2018

Gemma is like:
Ranma dose not respect his father; ranko that's grate
Ranma is afraid of cats; cats where.
Ranma will go bold and can only gave kids as long as he has hair; ranko's like this is not happening to me.
King of Fans chapter 10 . 4/29/2018
Good chapter

I Really liked the female ranma's ideas for training.

I also like Genma's and ranko's reactions to spending time together.
King of Fans chapter 9 . 4/29/2018
Good chapter

I really liked the tendons and rank's reactions this chapter.

P.s I am I the only one who was routing for ryoga this chapter.
King of Fans chapter 8 . 4/29/2018
Good chapter.

Do you want chees with your ranma pretzel.

To bad I was looking forword to seeing female ranma annihilate the two. Hopefully I would see female ranma vs male ranma before this story ends.
King of Fans chapter 7 . 4/29/2018
Good chapter

It's good to see Ranma acting like herself agen.

If the male ranma keeps that mind set he will be in trouble latter, and would never win agents the more powerful enemies.
Even if the other Ranma were to magically learn everly move his female counterpart has she would still be the subpoesuppereor fighter. Ranma's fighting style relying heavily on speed, and is inhaled by a smaller and lighter Frame. As a result what strength, reach, and endurance is more than made up for in speed and a body better designed for her moves and skill set.
King of Fans chapter 6 . 4/29/2018
Good chapter
The original is going on a nice self reflection traing trip top be herself.
King of Fans chapter 5 . 4/29/2018
Good chapters

I see ranma's chick magnet powers work on him self.

Next time ranma going to the hospital.
King of Fans chapter 4 . 4/29/2018
Good chapter

I fare as I can tell there is going to be one big problem in ranko's mask, her gemo and ranma's sexist beliefs.
If ranma's sexist statements about girls being weak and not meant to be marshal artist reach a sertn poin ranko will snap and go ham on ranma.
King of Fans chapter 3 . 4/29/2018
Good chapters

Soun you my not want to reworld what you just said. Giveing the one thing your children can inherent to a stranger is not the best idea.

As for relationships it appeared that ranma is consign out positive. She has a better relationship with the female kuno, and the grand master then he would of ever gotten back home. He may lost any good thing akana why give to ranma, but at least she can fight back, spin some quality time with her mother, and dose not have to worry about the make kuno. I think ranma is coming out on time easily.
King of Fans chapter 2 . 4/29/2018
Good chapters

Ch 6 did I here that right!? Did the female kuno just said she hates gymnastics!? Wow ranma you gust got a fantastic relationship with her in 5 minuets than in a year in the normal time line.

Ch poore ryoga