Reviews for A Not so Simple Wish
shadowfan999 chapter 13 . 7/14/2013
please update this fic with a new chapter i cant wait to see what happens next
SignDowny chapter 13 . 7/3/2013
Aaawww. Why did it have to end here? I was really enjoying this story. It is amazingly good. I really wish you could've kept going but I guess I have to accept the bitter truth.
irnzenmonk chapter 13 . 5/10/2013
good story ne
skywiseskychan chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
It's really too bad that this story is unfinished. I would love to have read the conclusion one day.
skywiseskychan chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
Okay the omake just makes me giggle. Something about a Narcissist Ranko being the excuse for accepting a gender swap role and sex with her male half just strikes my funny bone.
A Rabid Fan chapter 13 . 2/22/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!
shugokage chapter 13 . 2/8/2013
Amazing story I truly wish you have finished it but thank you for great story!
shugokage chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Amazing enough said!
Kitsune chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Theory Of A Deadman - Bad Girlfriend. Great song for this chapter...
Guest chapter 13 . 1/25/2013
good fic that ranma can only become himself again by making his male self fall in love with his female self it is pure genius I hope you continue the story
notawrighter chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
Aw, why has it been so long since a update?

Oh well, i enjoyed it while it lasted. Just wish their was more.
Zhor chapter 13 . 11/11/2012
A shame that this story was cut off...It's pretty good.
Infinitechange chapter 13 . 2/9/2012
Super fun story!
Riverlia chapter 13 . 12/25/2011
Definitely favorite material

I usually don't like Ranma-chan fics, because the execution often feel forced and OOC, but this fic was gold.

Heck, I often find Ranma x any male icky, but here I am rooting for RankoxRanma, because the chemistry was that good.

Particular high points are the thought process of Ranma and Ranko, the personality-exploration of less developed characters and a solid pacing.

While this fic seems to be abandoned, if you ever plan to pick it up again, count me in as one of the readers.
Gosh Darn It chapter 13 . 12/15/2011
Haha, I think that Ranma seducing himself has got to be one of the most hilarious story plots ever and you carried it out well. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like this will continue.
529 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »