Reviews for A Not so Simple Wish
Chaosqueen chapter 13 . 4/9/2015
If your stumped PLEASE use this...

Ranko woke up & looked at the sleeping Kasumi causing her to smile as she thought back to last night & what they did (making out which leads to some fun) this repeats for length of trip when they get back

Ranko & Kasumi with Ranma as witness get married before returning to the dojo as it is japan now allows same sex marriage
Guest chapter 13 . 2/8/2015
Nononono nooooooo what do you mean it's been 12 years since this was updated? Man I'm bummed out. This is amazing and I really want to read more. Im pretty picky about the fics I like and this is one of the first Ranma 1/2 ones that I was really able to get into. You were able to capture the characters and then expand upon them. Wow, I'm seriously sad about this. I am curious to see if you've written other things though.
kanazak chapter 13 . 1/24/2015
Well, this was fun while it lasted...

It's been twelve years though, so I shouldn't expect any updates. /sigh
scribbledog chapter 13 . 12/28/2014
It ducks that such a great fic is dead
IzayaOokamiHime chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
That was AMAZING! I know it's been more than a decade since you last updated but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASSE update soon! For us? Your readers?
It's a new name yes it is chapter 13 . 10/11/2014
Tis a shame this never continued.
leeluluirty chapter 13 . 8/12/2014
Are you going to update this again? Please?
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 13 . 8/11/2014
Man I really hope you continue this, it's really good!
IanDanna chapter 13 . 8/1/2014
This has been one of the best read's I've had in a long time. Shame it hasn't been updated in over 10 years though.
FE chapter 13 . 7/24/2014
Wow! This is really cool. Realistic, intertwined stories with other characters, identity conflict, story that doesn't follow the original very very closely. All this great juju! Ahh this is great stuff! Do you have plans to continue the story? Thank you for writing this. Please continue.
- FE
Hawkcam1996 chapter 13 . 6/26/2014
Great story. Is Shampoo going to come in soon, or did Ranma not go to her village in this reality? And is Ukyo going to come to Nerima soon? That would sure make it more difficult for Ranko to win over Ranma. Anyway, I look forward to any future chapters.
Lil-lo chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
BRAVO! That was an excellent way to reaffirm Ranma, and a good display of understanding who the characters really are. The more I contrast the uncursed Ranma to the one who is female, Girl Ranma feels more legit. I know it's mainly because she's still the one who went through all of the experiences the audience went through, but uncursed Ranma is really poorer for not going through all of the shenanigans of the series. I know this is probably on purpose, but his extreme "you're a girl" spiel is so ridiculous in the face of not only "Ranko" but the regular cast...at the same time I think it's probably to better the main Ranma once she's back to being a guy.
Lil-lo chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
I could be wrong, but seeing the female Ranma go through such an in depth journey on her identity as the real Ranma, I realized that maybe the answer isn't making the other Ranma who has never been cursed fall in love with her, but maybe if she loves herself since she *is* Ranma. Either way, I am really enjoying the weaving of the characters and your changes make so much sense. I'm probably going to regret clicking on an unfinished story because I know I'm going to want more, but if by any miracle you're still out there I would love for you to maybe look into this fic again.
Zyvorg chapter 13 . 8/30/2013
This was a great story, so even though it's not finished, thank you very much for writing it.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
"Ah, Akane! Sweet tigress of my heart! Indeed my love for her is as boundless as the sky.
But worry not, fair Ranko, for I have love enough to let you bask in my manl-
AIIIEEE!" Kuno abruptly stopped talking and started screeching as Ranko kicked him
square in the balls.

I just yelled "I THINK THE FACE IS BETTER (To hit)"
545 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »