Reviews for A Not so Simple Wish
pp chapter 13 . 7/27/2003
wow... this is REALLY goo... can u email me when u update thanx
Cally chapter 13 . 7/26/2003
Poor Ranko-please update soon!
Riko Tenachi chapter 13 . 7/21/2003
I really like the setting. I hope you make more scenes where Kas and Ranko would interact with each other.
Jetforce9000 chapter 13 . 7/17/2003
Great story I can't wate for the next part!
miz chapter 13 . 7/16/2003
Hey very good story...are you going to be completing this anytime soon? Also...where's Shampoo and Co. from China?
Shira chapter 13 . 7/16/2003
Aww! Poor Ranko! *sniffles* IT'LL BE OKAY! *BIG HUG* I wanna read more! This is still REALLY GOOD! I love it!
Kuri-Yuri chapter 13 . 7/15/2003
WOW and DOUBLE WOW, Please update the next one quick!
Final-Fan chapter 13 . 7/15/2003
I love your story!

I had some concerns when it was starting up, but everything went in a way that was true to the characters.

The only bad thing about it now is the fact that I have to stop reading and wait for you to write more!
Killersponges chapter 13 . 7/14/2003
This is a GREAT story! I hope you decide to update soon!
Eternal Wanderer chapter 13 . 7/14/2003
Ah so the training trip has begun. It seems "Ranko's" trend of introspection will continue and that he/she doesn't like what they see in themself.

I am still wondering where this will end up, but don't feel rushed. After all quality can take a bit of time.
Moonlady chapter 13 . 7/14/2003
AW! Poor Ranma/Ranko! It's so sad, not only is s/he stuck here, but she's also slowely learning the truth about what would've happened if s/he'd been a normal guy instead of a 'freak'. That can't be good for her self esteem. I'm kinda hoping that she'll go for broke and decide to stay Ranko. You'd better have something really good after you put her through all of that!
Sera Luanma chapter 13 . 7/13/2003
Even though the chapters are coming slower than then usual, I believe the quality more than makes up for it. Obviously Ranma was thrown into this alternate universe to find out things about herself and others, and now she is dealing with the repercussions of some of the things she's done when compared to the slightly better life now. Way to go.

Ja bai bai ~ K-ko
Phire Phoenix chapter 13 . 7/13/2003
AW - that's a really sweet chapter! I really liked Ranko's thoughts. Are you going to update soon? I'm glad you're writing this story, it's so adorable!
Minamoto Seisai chapter 13 . 7/12/2003
YOU UPDATED!, AND SO SOON, YAHO!

Thank you for update in such a short time compared with you last udate, Arigatougouzaimasu.

Kasumi is cruel, I've never thought that of her...Poor Ranma.

Again, Thank you for updating so soon

-Ja ne-
DarkBlueHated chapter 13 . 7/12/2003
This is great and it's really coming along nicely. Most would consider this OOC but if you think about it, we never really saw another side of the Ranma characters. I mean the characters couldn't ALWAYS be thinking about something evil or plot something. So this Fanfic is like another view at things and it's AWESOME.

Update soon and good luck. Hm... Akane and Ranko are getting better as friends and we see a new side of Kasumi... interesting.
578 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »