Reviews for A Not so Simple Wish
JC chapter 13 . 7/12/2003
Yay! An update! Yay! An update!

*flings confetti everywhere
dogbertcarroll chapter 13 . 7/12/2003
*wince* Harsh ending. Great chapter.
Squall's girl chapter 13 . 7/12/2003
Ah, so the long awaited training trip finnaly arives, I LOVE IT! I love the way you show their thoughts and dig into thier subconsious (I spelled that wrong didn't I?) Poor Ranko. SO! What happens next? loved this chapter and can't wait till the next.
Yami chapter 13 . 7/12/2003
Good chapter, I wonder when the end will come to this story?
dennisud chapter 13 . 7/12/2003
Now this is getting interesting, not only are the Fiances different here (Ranko & Kasumi) But Ranko (AKA the original Ranma) has to manipluate those who she considered her friends and family to get herself back to her original reality. The thing here I like is the gathering gulity feelings Ranko is experiencing and the rather clear messages she's getting from those who due to her curse had treated her differently in her own reality. She got to know thw truth and it's hurting her as much as in her old life, ... though for different reasons.

Well I can see this is far from over just don't go too big wihen all is said and done. Nice so far.

dennisud
IceDragonAnnihalator chapter 13 . 7/12/2003
Love your story, keep writing, i am looking forward to this story! )
ariel stormcloud chapter 13 . 7/12/2003
excellent story
Andrew chapter 13 . 7/12/2003
Love the story so far!
elisteran chapter 13 . 7/12/2003
/Very/ nice character issues brought up here. Not much happened plot-wise, but that was more than made up for with the issues. I am left hanging as to where the story's headed (although I have a sinking suspicion that it won't go back to status quo antehistoria (if I got the Latin right; at any rate, before the story)).
Sterling-Ag chapter 13 . 7/12/2003
Real good story so far I look forward to seeing more. Thanks.
MadYardGnome chapter 13 . 7/12/2003
A Ranma/Ranko fic and a well written one at that. I've really got into this fic and could not stop reading it. Having Kasumi as Ranma's fiancee and Ranko's rival is a interesting twist to this story.

Please write more!
Holy Half vs Chaos Half chapter 13 . 7/12/2003
cant wait to see what happens next, keep it going
Adyen chapter 13 . 7/11/2003
The only thing I have to say is "Ouch."
Black of Sly chapter 13 . 7/11/2003
lovin it!
Craw chapter 12 . 7/8/2003
Hey, why arent you updating anymore? I'm waiting!
578 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »