Reviews for A Not so Simple Wish
Holy Half vs Chaos Half chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
hm a Ranma/Ranko fic, i cant wait to see what happens

nice fic, keep it going
Merry chapter 12 . 7/4/2003
I love your fanfic! It's original and amusing, usually I don't like Ranko/Ranma pairs, but this may not be the direction you're going in, and if it is, at least it's orginal. Anyway, my only problem is that you're not writing fast enough! I write fanfiction too, and I'm horrible lazy, but please write faster if you can!

Sincerely, Merry
Shira chapter 12 . 7/1/2003
SUGOI! This fic is so awesome! I love the concept of it, and it's so much fun to read! You've got a really good writing voice, and the story has an uber-fun plot line! Things are really uber different, and they're still a lot the same too! This is SUCH A FUN FIC! So, how'd you come up with the idea? A dream? Random insanity? Eternal boredom? Or do you just have an overly-active imagination? _
Moonlady chapter 12 . 6/29/2003
DAH! So kawaii! I'm really starting to like this fanfic. And I hope you update soon.

I think Ranma is really starting to like Ranko, and I like how everything is falling into place with the other characters. Especially that Kodachi isn't mental and Akane isn't with Ranma. I think it's kawaii that Ryouga likes Ranko, I expected that.

You've really put this idea into more detail than alot of other writers would've and I really appreciate that. Goes on my favorite fanfic list most definately.
Final-Fan chapter 12 . 6/28/2003
This story is so cool. Right now I'm in a quandary - I want the story to advance towards some discernible sort of conclusion, but I don't really want it to end. In the end, however, it doesn't matter a great deal, because YOU'RE the one writing this story, not me.

So keep writing!
Squall's Girl chapter 12 . 6/27/2003
I'm SO sorry for not reviewing sooner but I went to Veagas and had no access to a computer. Please don't think that I dislike you work now cause I don't, well anyway great chappy as always, thats cool that Akane and Ranko are getting along now. So, is Ranko and Ranma gonna go on that taining trip soon? Ranma and Ranko, all by themselves, out in the wilderness, nobody to bother them, olny having each other as company. Oh the possiblities, okay im a perv I know. Anyhoo great chappy and can't wait till the next.
Materia-Blade chapter 12 . 6/26/2003
GAK! I REACHED THE END AND THOUGHT "WHERES THE NEXT CHAPTER!" Continue it! Quickly! Like soon!
Materia-Blade chapter 4 . 6/26/2003
yeah That was good.

Just about the funniest Omake Theatre ever! Well Onward!
Megami-sama2 chapter 12 . 6/25/2003
You wanna know something? Before reading your fic I liked Akane. Since reading this I don't like Akane as much as I used too. _ I think that's totally funny. But then again, fics can do that to a person. Anyway, please update soon! I'll be waiting! _ Bye Bye!
BaKaBaBi chapter 12 . 6/24/2003
AHH! I luv this fic so much! Thankyou so much for upadating!

NOW DO IT AGAIN! Plz _!
Spanner chapter 12 . 6/24/2003
Excellent story! I've really been enjoying reading this, and you've come up with all kinds of interesting twists to keep me entertained. The friendship with Kodachi is cool, and you even managed to land Happosai in a friendly role that didn't feel contrived.

The only element that I didn't much care for is the depiction of Akane being so Kuno-like in her attempts to defeat Ranma. It's a depiction that I've seen before, but never really bought into. It just seems too unnecessarily harsh an interpretation of her character. Fortunately, with the revelations at the end of chapter 20, it looks as though you might be planning to move away from that, and are giving Akane a little more depth.

I also look forward to seeing whether (and if so, how) you intend to handle the other fiancess, Shampoo and Ukyou. Ukyou has gotten a brief cameo, but I somehow doubt that'll be the last we see of her. I'm also curious to see whether Ranma-chan's little altercation with Ryuu Kumon is going to come back to haunt her. _

Anyway, keep up the good work, and I look forward to seeing more! (Man, and I thought I'd never be able to get into a Ranma/Ranko pairing fic. O_o)
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 12 . 6/24/2003
poor guy, of course he won't understand.

love it!
Riko Tenachi chapter 12 . 6/23/2003
rather anticlimatic in this chap, but did not hurt it much. please continue on with the story
Minamoto Seisai chapter 12 . 6/23/2003
YESS! WWOHO!

Another chapter WOOHOO! I've even started thinking that you would never update [thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou]

I'm gonna put my review of the chapter later 'cuz right now i'm in a hurry i just wanted to let you know how excited I am

-Ja ne-
iWindoze chapter 12 . 6/23/2003
Glad to see this updated, and although I'm probably risking an lynching for even suggesting it, is there anyway you could work some _Dark Serenity_ into your schedule too, while you're writing this?

I found this story first and from there read your other stuff while waiting for updates, but well-I must have them both!

[iWindoze scratches head, wonders where the heck that channeling of Kuno came from]
578 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »