Reviews for A Not so Simple Wish
jean jelly bean chapter 12 . 6/23/2003
coolio i like it alot, update soon!
Elidibus chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Wow...so that's what origional stories are like...Man i wih i woulda thought of this first:D

But seriously, its been along while since ive read something that i didnt stop reading after fifteen minutes because of two things

A: chapters too short

B: lost interest

You have earned every bit of praise that i have found. i was hardpressed to find anything except high praise. i doubt anyone could say anything bad about this wonderful story:D

Man...i sit here wondering how you thought of this...did you dream it or what because dang...it's pretty hard to come up with orginal stuff like this, especally in such a large community.

Now...i can't wait to read the rest, but i had to stop at this part because my eyes were starting to hurt. i shall commence to reading this story later after my eyes have rested. You'll hear from me really soon again and keep up the good work:D

Elidibus
Adyen chapter 12 . 6/23/2003
I wonder... Did she win or did she lose?
Phire Phoenix chapter 12 . 6/22/2003
Right, I've reviewed before so there's really no need to insist that I am a member, etc. I can't wait for mroe chapters, this is a really nice development, and I'd love to see how you'll work Ranko out of the whole situation she's in...
Ami of Destiny chapter 12 . 6/22/2003
XD Great! This fic never seems to get worse as others do. In fact, it keeps getting better and better! The only gripe I have is how long the updates take, but the chapters are long, so that makes up for it!
Rakhal Stormwarden chapter 12 . 6/22/2003
Nice little chapter, I see the relationship with Akane is turning a corner. Wonder how far that change will go! :)

I also suspect that Happi is going to want to extract a little revenge...

Index entry updated: 20 parts, 141pp
Mz D chapter 12 . 6/22/2003
Yay! Akane and Ranko are going to be friends. I was feeling slightly sorry for Akane. I'm glad they're friends now, I wonder where the plot will go... m I scratch my chin and wonder.
Sterling-Ag chapter 12 . 6/22/2003
I'm usually not one for Ranko and Ranma type stories. However, this is one I'm making an exception for. This has been a great read so far and I'm real glad to see an update. I hope to read more later.
dogbertcarroll chapter 12 . 6/21/2003
Good chapter. Cover quite a bit of ground and

wasn't too short. Yah!
Eternal Wanderer chapter 12 . 6/21/2003
It is good to see a new chapter. Interesting developments. I can never tell where this story it going, but it always seems to be going somewhere. It is kind of refreashing to read a story that I can't predict. Keep up the odd plot developments. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
Trapped in Icy Flame chapter 11 . 6/21/2003
Hi

I want to say that even if you dont like my story (which I dont blame you at all for I'm not that good a writer.) I think your story is awsome. I can't say a single bad thing about it.

Oh ya and sorry to disapoint you but I dont think Im going to quit my story yet. Some of my reviewers gave me some very helpful hints. Im going to re-write the first two chapters and I hope you will read them and try to give constructive critism. I think it would be great to have such a great author give me tips.
Taktuk chapter 11 . 6/20/2003
More! It rocks! Non-SI, not insanely philosophical, no songfic-like bits... I'm certainly going to check back later _
A fan of this great story chapter 11 . 6/17/2003
*weeps loudly* CURSE YOU! Please update this story! I've been waiting and I almost can't stand it anymore...lol.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 11 . 5/28/2003