Reviews for A Not so Simple Wish
Eternal Wanderer chapter 11 . 5/26/2003
I'm glad to see an update. Interesting how Ranko's relationship to her "father" is developing. She is an unwanted obstacle instead of the means to an end (which Ranma still is). Ranko doesn't seem to be much worse off as far as that goes.
Strawberry Pepper chapter 11 . 5/25/2003
please, continue. this one is plenty of fun. and well written too!

mass coolness!
Jetforce9000 chapter 11 . 5/25/2003
this is soo funny. I wonder what a drunk ranko would be like. lol
Riko Tenachi chapter 11 . 5/25/2003
Absolutely genius. The way you introduced, developed, and interacted each character is top notch. Nice work and please update soon.

lataz
Yami Bite Yumi Me Chan chapter 11 . 5/25/2003
lol Ranko signing the document ranma saotome will marry ranma saotome, funny.
justafan chapter 11 . 5/24/2003
Simply Great and turns more interesting every chapter

PLEASE UPDATE SOON THIS IS SUCH A GREAT STORY
Phire Phoenix chapter 11 . 5/24/2003
Oh. My. God. This is one of the BEST fanfictions I have ever read! I always find it's more of a flattery when someone compliments you in a serious manner, rather than jumping up and down...*sigh* let's see how I do.

Your story is simply amazing. The character development, the deep feelings that incur due to the plot and the plot itself are all very well thought out. You have that talent of luring the reader in, entertaining him or her, and then leaving them hanging even though more is yet to come. Perhaps the best part is the fact that the humour isn't really too noticeable until you're more into the story, and by then you are so hooked that you will like the tiniest joke. I find it hilarious and stimulating at the same time.

Ranko's new life is described as differently as possible from Ranma's old life, yet references indicate that she's a very well thought-out alter ego of Ranma. The slight out-of-characterism for some of the characters adds to the spice, and I think it's thrilling the way you give them a new life, along with Ranko.

Although Genma will never change.

But keep writing like this! You can keep this up, this much I can tell from your writing style. You don't seem to be having any trouble continuing the plotline, which is shown by the fact that the superb writing doesn't falter - it grows better. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to more.
ariel stormcloud chapter 11 . 5/24/2003
great story
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 11 . 5/24/2003
Nice update. That was definately an interesting twist. Please continue with the good work on the fanfic.
Ghost Whisper chapter 11 . 5/23/2003
Hahahahahaha! Genma outsmarted himself! Or maybe he out dumbed himself... that one probably fits better. That was great! Truly wonderful! Please update soon! I can't wait for another chapter! _

-Silver Angel
Adyen chapter 11 . 5/23/2003
Oh. Happi's back.
Squall's girl chapter 11 . 5/23/2003
Oh my, Happosai's back, how will he react to a Ranko with a bad hangover? Gr I really hate Genma sometimes, more often than not. Is she going to train Ranma soon? I hope so, as always I loved this chapter and can't wait till the next one.
dogbertcarroll chapter 11 . 5/23/2003
LOL. Write faster! This is some good stuff!
Bustin chapter 11 . 5/23/2003
it was a bit shorter then i expected but it was still a very entertaining story.
Luki Dimension chapter 10 . 5/20/2003
This can only be described as a masterpiece! this is one of the best Ranma fics I've ever read.
578 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »