Reviews for A Not so Simple Wish
Eternal Wanderer chapter 10 . 5/17/2003
I find this story to be a very interesting and worthwhile read for several reasons.

-The situations and emontions are described vividly.

-The story premise itself is rather different from others I have have seen. Too many fanfic authors use a premise that is entertaining at first, but quickly grows old. This story is not like those, and I feel that it will only get more interesting the futher it goes.

-You do a good job of keeping the characters in character.

I look forward to seeing new chapters.
dark mirth chapter 10 . 5/17/2003
WOW! This is really really good! Please update soon!
Garden of Shadows chapter 10 . 5/16/2003
WOW! what a very original story, please update soon 'cuz i almost can't wait till the next chapter

KEEP GOING
kcgal chapter 10 . 5/15/2003
I love this story - you've developed Ranko very well, and it's interesting to see the take you have on the other characters too. I especially like Kodachi. _ Kasumi is really different too. I'm looking forward to how Ranko continues to deal with the different relationships, and perhaps seeing some of the other characters arrive too. Really, I can't wait to read more!
Elrond-is-cool chapter 10 . 5/10/2003
Wow! This is really cool! Please upload as soon as you can, the story line is really original, and I look forward to reading more of your wonderful writing! Please update as soon as you can! Please! Thanx! )
darkrhapsody chapter 10 . 5/10/2003
neat, I really like it. i'm just wondering what Kasumi will do to akane. at least that's something t' think about.

Back to the fic, it really reflects on ranchans girl side, makes me wonder if he's starting to feel comfortable. Just a q. but is this a Ranma/ranko fic? If it is, cool! I hope Ranko gets her man
Emerald-Forest chapter 10 . 5/9/2003
Lirena:Okay so where's the next chapter?Where's the next chapter?WHERE'S the next chapter?WHERE'S THE next chapter?WHERE'S THE NEXT chapter?WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER?

Mimi:-.-;;

Lirena:By the way LUV your story!_

-L-
Adyen chapter 10 . 5/4/2003
It's really interesting to see an author express Kasumi Tendo in a fanfic. She doesn't get an overly active role in the orignal series, but with fanfics, we can explore possibilities of what they could have been like.

Anyways, I wonder what Genma would do once he realizes that Happi would be WITH Ranko, instead of her just being trained by him... :evil chuckle:
Sterling-Ag chapter 10 . 5/2/2003
This has been really great so far. Please continue. I really appreciate all the hard work you have put into this and just wanted to let you know.
Rian chapter 10 . 5/2/2003
Hey, I really like your fic. You should try to finish it. . Welp, gotta go. Keep it up~

-Rian
Squall's girl chapter 10 . 5/1/2003
Gr it's just like Akane to cause nothing but trouble, oh my! Ranko and Genma going out to dinner? what's gonna happen? when will Ranko start training Ranma? will he hate her? hope not, anyhoo LOVED the chapter as always, and can't wait till the next
SumDumGuy chapter 10 . 5/1/2003
Greatest fanfic I've read in a good long while.. I hope the chapters keep coming *REALLY wants to know what happens...*
aylaa chapter 10 . 4/30/2003
I thought about this fanfic a lot and read it thorugh a few times during the past few weeks (which so happened to be right during final exams ;)).. and I think I can actually explain why it holds so much appeal, at least to me. It's that Ranma, being put in situation as such, really has to mature and realise his own follies, his relationships with the people around him, and to come to terms with his own identity, in female or male form. Ahh.. I had something else to say, but my mind has fled and it's rather empty and drafty up there.. hope you keep this story going speedily along, I'll be eagerly awaiting any updates. _
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 10 . 4/30/2003
oh, kasumi actually has a personality. you're the only author i've read that really tried that, an i sincerely thank you for it.

please post again soon!
PinkStarz chapter 10 . 4/29/2003
Excellent! Can't wait to find out who Ranma chooses!
578 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »