Reviews for A Not so Simple Wish
An Unknown Visitor chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Very good. I like it. On behalf of the Phoenix Alliance, I extend an appropriately phrased "keep it comin'" to you, the author. The story is very similar to something I wrote a few months back... without making the female version of Ranma have to make him fall in love with her. Very creative. Although, I would recommend you find a better name to use than "Ranko." I know it would blow the hell out of the "Reiko" joke, but the name Ranko really has been done to death. I know... I'm currently writing a fic with a girl named Ranko in it. I'm changing her name as soon as I update it. Well, enough babble... keep it up.
ILuvSnuffles805 chapter 8 . 4/2/2003
OMG! I love you times 7! You are SO great! This story is awesome! PLEASE update soon! This rocks!
Shawna chapter 8 . 4/2/2003
ROFL! _x The ending was hilarious! _x;; I should be doing my report on e e cummings, but instead I'm sneakign around the teacher to read this. This was great! Aw... Widdle Ryouga has a widdle cwush on Ranma! _x XD poor Ranma/Ranko
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 8 . 4/2/2003
yea! its about time my fav character showed up. and you're gonna make him fall in love with ranko? oh this is too sweet.

i can't wait for more, please update again soon!
Ghost Whisper chapter 8 . 4/2/2003
Puppy dog eyes always get them. Hehehehe... Please update soon! Those last two chapters were both really great! _

-Silver Angel
penny chapter 8 . 4/1/2003
O-o-o~ Ranko vs Ranma and Ryouga! That would be fun. :)
Squalls girl chapter 8 . 4/1/2003
Great chapter! heh heh! Ranko is seeing first hand how stubborn he, or rather she can be, so how is she gonna deal with Happosai? and is there gonna be a dule between Ranma and Ranko? I hope so, but I also hope that the results in the match dosen't prevent them from being together, anyhoo arigato for updating and can't wait till the next one
Commander Galos chapter 8 . 4/1/2003
Hehehehehehe... nice little chapter! In my opinion, Ranma and Ryoga need to eat a really big pie of crow, courtesy of Ranko. Either they get humbled, or their egos die a horrible, screaming death.

BTW... when are you ging to update Dark Serenity?
Mrs. Bad chapter 8 . 4/1/2003
yay! more! i can't wait for the next chapter, i love this fic!
burgerbecky chapter 8 . 4/1/2003
You are doing a great job! Keep it up!
Blue ESPer chapter 8 . 4/1/2003
I can honestly say, I'm enjoying this story, and I can't wait to read more. Good luck on the next chapters.
Big Daddy Cool chapter 8 . 4/1/2003
damn! reaslly love ur story man...i real would love to see more!
Bustin chapter 8 . 4/1/2003
great chapter, although ranko really needs to kick ryouga's and ranma's ass soon
dogbertcarroll chapter 8 . 4/1/2003
LOL Hell of an identity crisis. Personaly I think at that point I'd say screw it let him have his life, train him for everything coming up and head off to china to get the curse from the spring of drowned man. Start over skilled beyond belief with a reversed curse. Not to mention knowledge of the future. With Nabiki's help that should mean long green!
Adyen chapter 8 . 4/1/2003
Oi... That was so funny that I nearly collapsed in my chair...

Ok, people are looking at me strangely now... I think I'll just submit this review...
578 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »