Reviews for A Not so Simple Wish
Annara Ren chapter 13 . 10/15/2011
I am a bit ashamed of myself. Only today did I finally read this story.

How could I miss this for so long? It is a wonderful read.

Than you for writing and sharing!
ObsidianFrost chapter 13 . 9/29/2011
absolutely amazing story you have here. too bad you didn't decide to continue on. will be waiting for an update. XD
Slytherson chapter 13 . 9/18/2011
I truely enjoy this fanficton story of yours until you stop on chapter 13! :( PLEASE continue this wonderful funny loving story of your please! :)
Maltrazz chapter 13 . 7/19/2011
Great story! I really hope that you decide to continue it someday. I can't wait to see whether or not ranko decides to stay.

Hoping for more chapters,

Maltrazz
RoachGuy chapter 13 . 4/20/2011
One of the best Ranma fanfics I've read in a long time it is a shame that it hasn't been updated in nearly 8 years...
hullohullo chapter 13 . 3/15/2011
Sigh... Is ranko gonna be with ranma? Who is gonna be with who? Cause i really wanna know. I dun like reading a ff without knowing who's gonna end up with who... Cause if it's someone i dun like i dun wanna read it... Thought it's good. Ranma and ranko would be good.
UVlite chapter 13 . 2/10/2011
I like the way Happosai Kodachi and Kasumi are writen in this story.

Too bad it is unfinished.
Hammerchuckery chapter 13 . 11/20/2010
Wah? NO! No! It's been dead for seven years!
tuatara chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I know I reviewed this story a couple of months ago, but I found myself wanting to read it once again. Which, of course, means I found myself lamenting once again the fact that it *has no bloody ending*. And worse yet, it ends on a truly killer down note. Ranko is left to loathe herself and despair her fate in perpetuity. It's really kind of heartbreaking, all the more because it's just so, so good. If ever a deadfic ddserved resurrection, it's this one. Sigh-squared.
skywiseskychan chapter 13 . 10/25/2010
Its too bad you stopped writing this story. I was enjoying it and where it was going. I hope you might consider finishing it one day.
Moonlady chapter 11 . 9/4/2010
It kills me how dead this fanfic is and how it ended on the depressing note of Kasumi's implied confession that canon Ranma was too much of a freak for her to marry.

This is still one of my all time favorite Ranma 1/2 fanfics and if there is anyone out there skimming reviews wondering whether or not they should read it cuz it's dead... I say GO FOR IT! It's definitely worth the time (and earth shattering disappointment of it being so very dead) because it's such a well written and thought through fanfic.
Roiar chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
I almost fell out of my chair after reading the ending! XD
tuatara1 chapter 13 . 7/30/2010
This story is an example of the absolute best of what fanfiction has to offer. It takes the original story and upends it in a genuinely novel fashion while still maintaining its central premise (the adventures of a boy who's also a girl). Given a new starting point, it follows the characters and their situations along much different yet wholly logical new paths. The characterization is quite impressive, with Ranko's struggle for identity making for a fascinating read.

I knew going in that I wouldn't be graced with an ending, but I had assumed it wouldn't bother me much. Thousands of fanfics sit unfinished, after all. But by the time I'd read all the chapters, I was sorely disappointed by the notion that such a phenomenal piece of work could be left forever incomplete. Put simply, it's just really, really good. Even if the original author is unable or unwilling to complete the series, I truly hope someone eventually chooses to bring the story to a close. It would just be a huge shame for a wonderful tale to end like this.

(Incidentally, here are my theories of what sort of ending was intended based on the events so far, in order of likelihood:
1. Ranko and Ranma end up together, living happily ever after.
2. Kasumi and Ranma end up together, Ranko is adopted by the Saotomes, and Ranko and Akane fall in love.
3. Ranko and Ranma end up together, but are re-merged into male Ranma, as was "promised" at the start.
The most likely scenario by far is, of course, Ranko and Ranma falling in love, but there's solid foreshadowing for Choice #2 as well.)

Man, I truly love this story...possibly more than the manga and anime themselves!
Giral chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
Great fic! The interaction between happosai and ranma is just sweet. Love how are you fleshing up kasumi. You have to continue this history! How male ranma will confront a female superior to him? Or will female ranma hide it! Kudos for you, and keep up the great work.
EmeraldGlee chapter 13 . 5/27/2010
Wow! You have a really unique story going here! It's been years since you last updated, though. I, along with many others (no doubt), would really want to know how this twisted romance plays out...
529 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »