Reviews for A Not so Simple Wish
Zhor chapter 13 . 11/11/2012
A shame that this story was cut off...It's pretty good.
Infinitechange chapter 13 . 2/9/2012
Super fun story!
Riverlia chapter 13 . 12/25/2011
Definitely favorite material

I usually don't like Ranma-chan fics, because the execution often feel forced and OOC, but this fic was gold.

Heck, I often find Ranma x any male icky, but here I am rooting for RankoxRanma, because the chemistry was that good.

Particular high points are the thought process of Ranma and Ranko, the personality-exploration of less developed characters and a solid pacing.

While this fic seems to be abandoned, if you ever plan to pick it up again, count me in as one of the readers.
Gosh Darn It chapter 13 . 12/15/2011
Haha, I think that Ranma seducing himself has got to be one of the most hilarious story plots ever and you carried it out well. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like this will continue.
Annara Ren chapter 13 . 10/15/2011
I am a bit ashamed of myself. Only today did I finally read this story.

How could I miss this for so long? It is a wonderful read.

Than you for writing and sharing!
ObsidianFrost chapter 13 . 9/29/2011
absolutely amazing story you have here. too bad you didn't decide to continue on. will be waiting for an update. XD
Slytherson chapter 13 . 9/18/2011
I truely enjoy this fanficton story of yours until you stop on chapter 13! :( PLEASE continue this wonderful funny loving story of your please! :)
Maltrazz chapter 13 . 7/19/2011
Great story! I really hope that you decide to continue it someday. I can't wait to see whether or not ranko decides to stay.

Hoping for more chapters,

RoachGuy chapter 13 . 4/20/2011
One of the best Ranma fanfics I've read in a long time it is a shame that it hasn't been updated in nearly 8 years...
hullohullo chapter 13 . 3/15/2011
Sigh... Is ranko gonna be with ranma? Who is gonna be with who? Cause i really wanna know. I dun like reading a ff without knowing who's gonna end up with who... Cause if it's someone i dun like i dun wanna read it... Thought it's good. Ranma and ranko would be good.
UVlite chapter 13 . 2/10/2011
I like the way Happosai Kodachi and Kasumi are writen in this story.

Too bad it is unfinished.
Hammerchuckery chapter 13 . 11/20/2010
Wah? NO! No! It's been dead for seven years!
tuatara chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I know I reviewed this story a couple of months ago, but I found myself wanting to read it once again. Which, of course, means I found myself lamenting once again the fact that it *has no bloody ending*. And worse yet, it ends on a truly killer down note. Ranko is left to loathe herself and despair her fate in perpetuity. It's really kind of heartbreaking, all the more because it's just so, so good. If ever a deadfic ddserved resurrection, it's this one. Sigh-squared.
skywiseskychan chapter 13 . 10/25/2010
Its too bad you stopped writing this story. I was enjoying it and where it was going. I hope you might consider finishing it one day.
Moonlady chapter 11 . 9/4/2010
It kills me how dead this fanfic is and how it ended on the depressing note of Kasumi's implied confession that canon Ranma was too much of a freak for her to marry.

This is still one of my all time favorite Ranma 1/2 fanfics and if there is anyone out there skimming reviews wondering whether or not they should read it cuz it's dead... I say GO FOR IT! It's definitely worth the time (and earth shattering disappointment of it being so very dead) because it's such a well written and thought through fanfic.
533 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »