Reviews for A Not so Simple Wish
shugokage chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Amazing enough said!
Kitsune chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Theory Of A Deadman - Bad Girlfriend. Great song for this chapter...
Guest chapter 13 . 1/25/2013
good fic that ranma can only become himself again by making his male self fall in love with his female self it is pure genius I hope you continue the story
notawrighter chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
Aw, why has it been so long since a update?

Oh well, i enjoyed it while it lasted. Just wish their was more.
Zhor chapter 13 . 11/11/2012
A shame that this story was cut off...It's pretty good.
Infinitechange chapter 13 . 2/9/2012
Super fun story!
Riverlia chapter 13 . 12/25/2011
Definitely favorite material

I usually don't like Ranma-chan fics, because the execution often feel forced and OOC, but this fic was gold.

Heck, I often find Ranma x any male icky, but here I am rooting for RankoxRanma, because the chemistry was that good.

Particular high points are the thought process of Ranma and Ranko, the personality-exploration of less developed characters and a solid pacing.

While this fic seems to be abandoned, if you ever plan to pick it up again, count me in as one of the readers.
Gosh Darn It chapter 13 . 12/15/2011
Haha, I think that Ranma seducing himself has got to be one of the most hilarious story plots ever and you carried it out well. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like this will continue.
Annara Ren chapter 13 . 10/15/2011
I am a bit ashamed of myself. Only today did I finally read this story.

How could I miss this for so long? It is a wonderful read.

Than you for writing and sharing!
ObsidianFrost chapter 13 . 9/29/2011
absolutely amazing story you have here. too bad you didn't decide to continue on. will be waiting for an update. XD
Slytherson chapter 13 . 9/18/2011
I truely enjoy this fanficton story of yours until you stop on chapter 13! :( PLEASE continue this wonderful funny loving story of your please! :)
Maltrazz chapter 13 . 7/19/2011
Great story! I really hope that you decide to continue it someday. I can't wait to see whether or not ranko decides to stay.

Hoping for more chapters,

Maltrazz
RoachGuy chapter 13 . 4/20/2011
One of the best Ranma fanfics I've read in a long time it is a shame that it hasn't been updated in nearly 8 years...
hullohullo chapter 13 . 3/15/2011
Sigh... Is ranko gonna be with ranma? Who is gonna be with who? Cause i really wanna know. I dun like reading a ff without knowing who's gonna end up with who... Cause if it's someone i dun like i dun wanna read it... Thought it's good. Ranma and ranko would be good.
UVlite chapter 13 . 2/10/2011
I like the way Happosai Kodachi and Kasumi are writen in this story.

Too bad it is unfinished.
537 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »