Reviews for A Not so Simple Wish
Mystic Neko-chan chapter 6 . 3/14/2003
Well, an interesting development. Ranma-chan is beginning to wonder about her identity. & maybe even whether she wants to be Ranko Xiawang.

; Anyways... Please update. This story is coming along really well _
Blue ESPer chapter 6 . 3/14/2003
Ranma-chan may have finnaly noticed that she is no longer the Ranma she thought she was, she's changed because of her need to be who she was, and she is still going for it, as it's all she beleives she has, now, she's left to think about things. Ranma has also been launched into LEO by Happy, which, if Ranko ever hears about this, you KNOW she will be a bit upset (just a bit?).

Please, I'm begging, I would love this to become a Ranma/Ranko(-chan) fic, please.
Steph chapter 6 . 3/14/2003
I love this story, it has a very unique plot! Keep more coming :)
Zsych chapter 6 . 3/14/2003
Interesting.

Personally, if i were Ranma i'd just go for nanichuan, and use the curse-locking thingy of Herb's. Problem solved.

This whole situation is horrifying, and he has to impart the Nyannichaun curse on this Ranma(thus destroying his life, and possibly getting him forced to commit suicide), to get free.

Time to find the Wishbringer, and make a more sensible wish.
Ranko1 chapter 6 . 3/14/2003
This fic has managed to be one of the main reasons for me to visit every day.

So you let RanKO struggle for her identity? Good, very good. There something springs to mind - Ranma became a 'distand speck in the sky'... he wouldn't happen to come down where RanKO is, does he? .~ And he's all beaten up as well...

In my personal opinion the Ranko part of Ranma-chan should win - but you don't have to pay attention to me, mind you.
ariel stormcloud chapter 6 . 3/14/2003
great story
ranger chapter 6 . 3/13/2003
More please ... and quickly (g)

A little more angst with Ranko/Ranma's adjustment to the situation ... or the lack thereof.

Looking forward to the next installment.
grt chapter 6 . 3/13/2003
to be honest i thought that this fic was going to suck but i find myself very surprised by it. I love it please keep it up. i love what you have done with Akane and Kodachi. GREAt
Mrs. Bad chapter 6 . 3/13/2003
yay! more, what are you going to do with ranma-chan is she/he going to turn female? update soon! i soo can't wait for the next part!
Ghost Whisper chapter 6 . 3/13/2003
I guess it was a foregone conclusion that Ranma would lose this fight...sigh... But it was still a good chapter! Please update soon! _

-Silver Angel
TimeReaper chapter 6 . 3/13/2003
Reviewing every new chapter, to keep you going P I liked this alright, will there be any battles where ranko beats ranma?
Ghost Whisper chapter 5 . 3/12/2003
Die Kuno! Die! Mwaa-haa-ha-cough-cough-choke.

.great chapter! I really loved it! The plot is great, and so is the writing! I can't wait to see what is going to happen with Ranma's fight against Happosai. Please update soon! _

-Silver Angel
ranger chapter 5 . 3/12/2003
Excellent Ch. Now more . I want more.. (g)

Really, a good job of bringing this stuff forward. I like the way you are handling Kodcahi as well, if anyone needs a friend it's her. The scene in the tea shop showed her loyalty to her new friend well.

A though can Ranko "make friends" with Kasumi? Playing "fair" might be more productive that conflict . after all how could she abuse Kasumi.

I also like (though I'm not sure of the rational right now) the whole Happosai thing . and what does Nodaka think of Happosai & why.

Again, more please
Blue ESPer chapter 5 . 3/12/2003
If you don't continue this story, I will find out where you live, remove your legs and stick you permanently infront of your PC with an I.V. stuck in your arm permanently.

What the above means, is that, I very much enjoyed this excellent peice of text 'art', and that it should be contined, and not forgotten.

Great match-up, I just hope it IS a Ranma/Ranko fic in the end.
Blue ESPer chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
I've only just read the summery and alreayd I'm intrested, will continue this review when I've finished reading what you've posted so far, ja ne.
578 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »