Reviews for A Not so Simple Wish
penny chapter 5 . 3/11/2003
This story is so great!
L.F.L.R chapter 5 . 3/11/2003
Sorry, but the writing cant make this fic work for me, what I see is simple narsicism, the worst defect any person can have. Even the feeble point that alternate Ranma shows care for a girl is not sufficient excuse for this. Again, sorry.
Dragon of the Cross too lazy to sign in chapter 5 . 3/11/2003
Good job! Funny too. By the way your starting to change things, I'm wondering if your going to get (the real) Ranma to go back home? If you need to though, I'd be glad to be a pre-reader.
Kura-kun chapter 5 . 3/11/2003
vs Happosai then :)

Well.I wanna see some Kuno beatings muahah!

Please write some more soon :D

Later.
ChimChim chapter 5 . 3/11/2003
i love the story and the idea! great work so far.
Final-Fan chapter 5 . 3/11/2003
Yes! "Ranko"'s first step has been taken-her conscience has begun to alert her to the fact that she's using Ranma.

But this could still go in two directions. My personal preference is pretty resolutely against "Ranko Ranma", but it IS your fic.

Looking forward to more.
Adyen chapter 5 . 3/11/2003
Still reading. I'm going to love to see how both Ranma AND Ranko blunder around.
Ryudo Ray chapter 5 . 3/11/2003
very good i love it. i can't wait to read the next one
biki chapter 5 . 3/11/2003
Definitely love it! Can't wait for update! Ja!
John Tannius chapter 5 . 3/11/2003
This is a great fic. I love it everytime Ranma makes a crass comment about 'Ranko'. *Must resist Urge to kill!* She's finally seeing first hand how she treats other women. Will she learn anything from this though?

One last thing though. having sex with yourself isn't bad. It's called masturbation!
Beer-monster chapter 5 . 3/11/2003
Er. . .

Damn it this story is just so good I can't think of anything to say except write more, fast.
Mrs. Bad chapter 5 . 3/11/2003
oh! this is so good! hahahahhaa i guess ranko is falling in lo-ove! more more more more soon, i so love this fic.
Ranko1 chapter 5 . 3/11/2003
It seems that Ranko is finally developing real feelings for Ranma - that's cool. As well as Happosai being (over-)protective of Ranko-chan. I love this fic.

Please continue it soon.
Mystic Neko-chan chapter 5 . 3/10/2003
WAHH! Ranma vs Happosai! _

& they're both defending Ranko too! Cute. Please continue. I'd like to see what happens next :)
MingShun chapter 5 . 3/10/2003
Yay! Keep it up! Keep it up!
578 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »